@tajisoft @norika-takumi @p-goudet
It's the agenda of today's meeting.
(1) Development of Raspberry Pi + Navio 2 configuration
· Refactoring: Pierre
· Adding a debug log: Pierre
· Arrives the buzzer sound informing of the state of ArduPilot
(2) Development of Pixhawk + Companion configuration
· on hold
(3) KDDI's demonstration experiment at SIM
· Schedule of demonstration experiment
· Scheduled to be confirmed on Saturday, April 15
· Additional development of Web UI
· Introduction of framework
· Server side: Express
· Front side: React or Angular etc.
(4) Video streaming of ArduSub
@rmackay9 We wanted to check if the strange motor sound remains on the latest commit. So we rebased the dev branch on the master branch of the ardupilot origin project. The result is that the strange still remains and the disarm command seems to not be transmit correctelly (need long time to stop engine). The testing setup is a navio2 board with esc "LHI simonk 12A” mounted on a rubocop drone. The previous version 3.4 is still fine and the MQTT function seems to go smoothly.
Do you have any idea about where this problem might come from? (and if it might easily be solve?)
@rmackay9 Thank you, I have tried to clean a little the commit on the main developpement branch and I am preparing a branch to merge on the aptj-dev/master branch.
Currentely, I am using
astyle to fix the source format. In some files where we add new features, some source code that we didn’t implement or modify is automatically reformated with astyle. It might become an issue as those unrelated source would be part of the branch changes. Could tell me if there is better to use
astyle other than :
$astyle --options=Tools/CodeStyle/astylerc ArduCopter/ArduCopter.cpp