These are chat archives for BSData/warhammer-age-of-sigmar

2nd
May 2018
OftKilted
@OftKilted
May 02 2018 00:27
@Mad-Spy @tekton For Ironjawz there is no 'hiding' for Destruction allegiance traits (they are always available as a choice). But there is also no validation or 'flagging' of 'Faction Battletraits/Artefacts' if you take Grand Alliance battle traits/artefacts.
@tekton Oddly enough, Ironjawz hides Artefacts entirely unless you select a general in the roster.
tekton
@tekton
May 02 2018 00:54
I did say it wasn’t done
OftKilted
@OftKilted
May 02 2018 01:09
@tekton Not saying you said it was. Merely a followup and a noting of behavior I wasn't expecting.
tekton
@tekton
May 02 2018 01:14
;)
Bonesplitter wizards have an extra flag, and I was going to fix the rest of them after I got the last few warscrolls and categories in- had a literal horse emergency last night and didn’t get to them :(
Rick Weyrauch
@rweyrauch
May 02 2018 01:56
@alphalas Well played with AoS bug response.
Rick Weyrauch
@rweyrauch
May 02 2018 17:40
@/all I've been going back over the order catalogs adding SEs for weapons and standard bearers. Tonight I'll take a pass at Chaos and the FAQ updates.
OftKilted
@OftKilted
May 02 2018 18:03
@rweyrauch :+1: I've been getting the pull requests closed out.
Rick Weyrauch
@rweyrauch
May 02 2018 18:26
@OftKilted Thanks. Any eta on when the v2.0 stuff will go live?
tekton
@tekton
May 02 2018 18:28
10 minutes after I stop slacking?
OftKilted
@OftKilted
May 02 2018 18:40
I'm blaming GW for releasing new battletomes?
Seriously ... from an implementation perspective we're (overall) pretty solid.
I know that in some of the catalogs that I've done that the implementation of 'Battle Traits' is probably more strict than it should be.
e.g. It's not allowing taking GA or Sub-faction battle traits (artefacts/command traits) when selecting the sub-faction as the allegiance.
Rick Weyrauch
@rweyrauch
May 02 2018 18:47
@/all At some point we have draw a line and commit to a release. At an absolute minimum all units/battalions must be accounted for and have the correct points.
@tekton What's remaining on the Destruction front?
OftKilted
@OftKilted
May 02 2018 18:54
@rweyrauch BSData/warhammer-age-of-sigmar#270 is the current Destruction 'tracker'
I would think that anything that has a checkbox checked can be validated for 'sanity' as it should be done once the checkbox is checked.
@tekton Is that assumption valid? (If the checkbox in #270 is completed that a catalog is complete?)
tekton
@tekton
May 02 2018 19:11
once i finish these three then i'll do my pass for that, i found some beastclaw stuff that i hadn't changed since it was there that's kind of off
OftKilted
@OftKilted
May 02 2018 19:13
@Mad-Spy Thoughts on kicking off the 'beginning of the end' and going live for v2.0?
At this point I think we're probably no more than a 'week away'.
Rick Weyrauch
@rweyrauch
May 02 2018 20:20
@/all Can I assume that if the checkbox is marked that the change has been merged to v2.0 and is ready to test?
Simon Barlow
@FreylisUK
May 02 2018 20:24
@OftKilted I've been away on business for a few days so haven't had time to work on the files for a while. I'm hoping to have some time over the weekend so I can fix up the remaining bugs then.
tekton
@tekton
May 02 2018 21:12
So for Monstrous Arcanum are we throwing them in their own CAT or putting them with the faction on their Warscroll? I don't know if it was asked and I missed it (which is my assumptions at this point)