These are chat archives for BSData/wh40k

Feb 2016
True_Hisop
@hisop
Feb 26 2016 10:17
I know the releases have been fast and lose this week, but i have finally got all raised issues for the wulfen update resolved so pushing a final release, before returning to regular weekly batches.
OftKilted
@OftKilted
Feb 26 2016 14:55
Well. At least tou
At least we can thank that the space puppies bugs (aka Fleas) have been mainly eradicated.
True_Hisop
@hisop
Feb 26 2016 15:01
Im sure they will find something, but its progress atleast all the units and formations are actualy there and usable now.
penguin20000
@penguin20000
Feb 26 2016 15:04
:+1:
Eric Falsken
@efalsken
Feb 26 2016 16:10
I just pushed the new Tau update. Got to remove a bunch of conditions. Watch out for FSE Blade Commander in Iridium Armor!
@hisop @OftKilted I see I was mentioned. Did you manage to get your question answered?
OftKilted
@OftKilted
Feb 26 2016 16:13
... Maybe?
@efalsken what was my question? I've had several ...
OftKilted
@OftKilted
Feb 26 2016 16:38
@hisop I'm seeing "Problems with Datafiles" for Spacewolves v51:The catalog data file is invalid
Eric Falsken
@efalsken
Feb 26 2016 17:46
probably something about Tau formations, MCs, Drones. I couldn't quite figure it out
arabviking
@arabviking
Feb 26 2016 18:17
Any reason why the dominus maniple is not on battlescribe?
It is the start collecting formation for cult mech + sktiarii.
penguin20000
@penguin20000
Feb 26 2016 18:21
It's in the shit arid datafile iirc
Wow autocorrect
It's in the skitarii datafile
OftKilted
@OftKilted
Feb 26 2016 18:36
@arabviking Because it's not a 'Adeptus Mechanicus' formation it's a "Collecting Skitarii" formation.
@arabviking It's not "Start Collecting Adeptus Mechanicus: Cult Mechanicus" (that and we can't multi-link catalogs in v1.15 of battlescribe)
When they finally decide to merge the two codices, it will be nice. (Though, I don't see that in the immediate future.)
OftKilted
@OftKilted
Feb 26 2016 18:41
@penguin20000 Have you considered changing the method for adding dreads? i.e. do them individually, instead of collectively?
So, the more you add, the more individual entries you get in the list, as opposed to '2 dreads, 1x multi-melta, 2x powerfist, 1x lascannon' You get 1x dread, 1x powerfist, 1x multimelta' followed by '1x dread, 1x powerfist, 1x lascannon'?
If formation X in roster, require drop-pod? (Can you get a drop-pod for each dread?)
OftKilted
@OftKilted
Feb 26 2016 18:46
So, "1dread, 1powerfist, 1multimelta, 1droppod" followed by '1dread, 1powerfist,1lascannon,1droppod'?
penguin20000
@penguin20000
Feb 26 2016 19:05
It all started when I added the firespear formation.
I put it back to how it was this morning and figured out how to limit the firespear to the singular dread
So not sure what I've broke now :( it seems to be working ok for me now
OftKilted
@OftKilted
Feb 26 2016 19:23
Anyone know SuperPranx?
arabviking
@arabviking
Feb 26 2016 19:46
Aight, thanks for the reply.
OftKilted
@OftKilted
Feb 26 2016 19:48
@arabviking No worries, that's what we're here for.
:-)