Feb 2017
Dave Thomson
@rinse0ut
Feb 13 2017 08:38
:smile:
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Feb 13 2017 21:37
wow I'm missing all your conversations, for some reason not getting notifications anymore from gitter, @rinse0ut you've mutated into React now, judging from your Avatar..
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Feb 13 2017 21:45
Oh I've finally also seen the bit where you @ed me, sorry had not been notified. Yes TIL would be good! @TimHandy we need you for the app :) I am trying to catch up again, have looked at the survivejs books, both react and webpack. the webpack book up to date with v. 2. This week half term holiday and I'm going to do some stuff with the kids but hopefully will find time for React, too!
Tim Handy
@TimHandy
Feb 13 2017 21:52
I'm ready to work on the app. Want to pair up over hangouts sometime for an hour or two? I also need to get back into the books after this latest React/Express/Mongo app... should be finished with hooking up the front to the back this week.
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Feb 13 2017 21:58
This app seems to show me either earlier bit of conversation or end, can never scroll through all of it. Need to check out on desktop. Keen to learn about Docker. We had a workshop on it once but was so preoccupied with everything running smoothly I didn't follow it properly. hey we'll have a workshop on Bash scripting on 1 March. Have to put it on Meetup tonight. Doing it with Bristol PHP Training meetup :)
Tim Handy
@TimHandy
Feb 13 2017 21:59
excellent!
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Feb 13 2017 22:00
Pairing up via hangouts would be great!
Tim Handy
@TimHandy
Feb 13 2017 22:01
just let me know when. :-)
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Feb 13 2017 22:01
I want to work the longer days at work and have two free each weeks that should make it easier.
I think this week difficult, we should talk about it next Tuesday at js101 :smile:
Tim Handy
@TimHandy
Feb 13 2017 22:03
yeah, I'm a bit busy this week also.
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Feb 13 2017 22:03
three longer days that was meant to say in previous post.. should have time then on Tuesday and Thursday
Tim Handy
@TimHandy
Feb 13 2017 22:07
I caught the gist! you foreigners and your poor language skills hey! :-P Ich habe ein Kaninchen! Not any more <sad face>... Smokey died a long time ago.
</random>
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Feb 13 2017 23:38
Oh I only read this now.. das Kaninchen ist soo sueesss! So cute. Sad to hear it is dead.