These are chat archives for CodeHubOrg/discussions

6th
Apr 2017
wingedeel
@wingedeel
Apr 06 2017 11:43
@katjad I have reorganised the folder structure of organisations-database as we discussed. I feel that it makes more sense - really bugged me that the files in the 'containers' folder weren't containers as such ;).
I will try to merge my branch into master.
As a result of the folder and file reorganisation the tests aren't working. Would you or someone else like to look at fixing these over the next couple of weeks?
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Apr 06 2017 11:45
@wingedeel That's great, thanks!
@wingedeel yes they really didn't make much sense like that anymore
wingedeel
@wingedeel
Apr 06 2017 11:47
Have just merge my branch into master. Have a look when you can. I will try to do a little more for the next hour or so then I'll next work on it next week.
Btw been looking at the slides for the 'git pull requests' talk Michael Gray did for us over a year ago. Have been very useful! https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12XPsgBkarJLA6I1UJd7HK1izUpQfX2Lt2gQq91z9XNQ/edit#slide=id.g101338a70a_0_13
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Apr 06 2017 12:11
@wingedeel Good, I will pull the changes. Yes the slides re pull request are really usful, we should point everybody who's not done them before, to those slides
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Apr 06 2017 15:46
@rinse0ut Finally revised JS101 Roadmap page and created tidier pull request. I am not quite sure this is what you had in mind and is partly a personal view I guess. I had a look at the jsplumbing, would like to do something with that, but for now just started with text
Could we work on the JS101 site at the next hack night @rinse0ut @TimHandy + anybody else who'd like to join in? Then could discuss content and structure at the same time. - Have to admit I've found it a bit difficult to switch between the app and the JS101 site (plus then other coding stuff), so far concentrated more on the app, but keen to get statics pages said @rinse0ut
Tim Handy
@TimHandy
Apr 06 2017 15:51
I may come along on Tue night.
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Apr 06 2017 15:51
@TimHandy That would be great!
Dave Thomson
@rinse0ut
Apr 06 2017 16:00
@katjad Nice one. I'll try and come along for the start of the hack night. I've got Tai Chi at 7pm so will just be there for 40 mins or so.
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Apr 06 2017 16:03
@rinse0ut Oh I see. But if you can be there the first 40 min that will be some help!
wingedeel
@wingedeel
Apr 06 2017 16:22
@katjad I have done another merge to master. Just reworked the initial display of all items so it fits in with the way the rest of the components work. Probably won't do anymore work on the app now till next week. Cheers
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Apr 06 2017 16:31
@wingedeel Great, thanks, I just pulled it and had a look. I can't work on it till weekend either, but think I will do then!