These are chat archives for CodeHubOrg/discussions

17th
May 2017
Gicela
@Gicela
May 17 2017 10:15
@katjad Just had a chance to look at the page. Do we need a menu? I'm assuming we are not having tons of info on each section, so we can get away with a page where people can scroll down with anchor links from the homepage? Keep it simple for now? What do you think?
Katja Durrani
@katjad
May 17 2017 11:16
@gicela CodeHubOrg/javascript101#47 - I think it's good to have, and I've started it now.. But we could keep it for after setting live. I had a number of other, smaller changes that I didn't get round to yesterady, want to do those today. I started with the more difficult one. I will work on it more tonight, hope to get some other changes/suggestions in.
@gicela I think it might also be good to have a sidmenu option where the menu points link to different pages. But can keep that for after launch and discuss at next JS101
@gicela @rinse0ut Implementation is a bit different from CodeHubOrg/javascript101#47 but same result (I am pulling a number of pages in, rather than linking to headings within a page..)
Gicela
@Gicela
May 17 2017 13:22
@katjad @rinse0ut It would be good to launch the site next week. If we don't have time to add everything we want by next Tuesday, I think those features can go in the next release. Are you guys OK with this?
Dave Thomson
@rinse0ut
May 17 2017 14:07
@Gicela Sounds good.
Katja Durrani
@katjad
May 17 2017 14:15
@gicela yes, sure. I think the same. I also want to work on the app again!