These are chat archives for CodeHubOrg/discussions

1st
Jun 2017
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Jun 01 2017 14:20
We have a proper contact page now. Thanks @mjg17 ! Up on the staging site https://staging.javascript101.co.uk/contact
Gicela
@Gicela
Jun 01 2017 14:28
Contact page looks good. Maybe some icons to jazz it up? Thanks @mjg17
@katjad @rinse0ut What else is there to do for initial launch? Projects page?
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Jun 01 2017 14:37
@Gicela Yes, I was just going to write about the projects page. Can @/all please send me any projects you have done that we could show there? If projects are online (or also if they exist just offline but as a site/app you can run locally), we can have screenshots. @TimHandy @marckimbrey any of yours? (Football app, Game of Life? ) That would be nice. @marckimbrey Are you not coming to the group anymore? Hope all going well.
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Jun 01 2017 14:55
@Gicela @rinse0ut Projects page, otherwise wondering if we could add some images - anybody got any ideas? And icons for contact would be good. I could do that when I do projects page. Also, will ask Matin to read through content. - There was also the suggestion to pull links to recent Meetups through and description for next one from the Meetup API. Was this meant for now or Phase 2 @rinse0ut ?
Gicela
@Gicela
Jun 01 2017 16:16
@katjad I think you were going to clear up the Repos and add some content to the projects page and separate the different sections. Is this right ? @rinse0ut
Katja Durrani
@katjad
Jun 01 2017 20:35
@Gicela yes that's right