Here is some feedback:
1) it would be nice to enhance "Shows" section.
Right now it shows all my shows - 100 shows is a big list. Also i am not sure if it is a right number for me. is there a limit in app?
Would be cool to have a several sub-sections like "progress", "watchlist", "my lists". and maybe some sorting options (e.g. by episode release date, last seen date)
2) when elementum open the stream kodi shows
play as a filename thus some subtitles addons like "addic7ed" failed to search subs.
3) would be nice to add thepiratebay and maybe magnetdl as providers
4) info about air date below the episode name is too long on my device so I can't see the full date, e.g. "Aired on 2019-01-..."
5) button to add "tv show" to watchlist / user list
in the future it would be nice to have notifications about new episodes. In this case your app would be able to replace other trakt clients (cathode is a good and simple one, but it was abandoned and thus has some issues. btw, it is open source)
Thank you very much!
Thanks for your feedback.
I did create this app because my raspberry is too slow to navigate in kodi/elementum, and we all have smartphone fast enough to do that.
I’d like to improve the app whenever I have free time.
Everyone who wants to enhance the app is welcome. Just create a new issue or a PR. This is just beginning but I may need help ;)
1) checked - not a bug, i added 1 show - counter became 101
4) will do
5) i guess most of apps for trakt does not use server side for notification. simple sync from time to time with trakt - trakt will give you air dates. then notify user when air date is approaching (e.g. in 4 hours).
also would be nice to have
button to add "tv show" to watchlist / user list"