These are chat archives for FreeCodeCamp/DataScience

Mar 2016
evaristoc
@evaristoc
Mar 06 2016 15:40
Hi @/People

Hi @/People

THE DSR WEEKLY DIGEST:

DSR (DataScience Room) is an effort to gather campers of all levels and specializations willing to engage in discussion, collaboration and practice of data-related projects with focus on JS and FCC.

Previous Digest

This Week I am not going to extend much with the Digest. I would like though to share with you a draft of a medium article about a topic I mentioned previously: react + d3.js. Please let me know if you find this useful and if you have observations about content or form, thanks.

Looking forward to comments/reactions

A quick summary of last week:

• @SaintPeter suggested a methodology to work a comparison between FCC algorithms
  • @Lightwaves link for a parser
  • The new FCC project: extending to other languages
evaristoc
@evaristoc
Mar 06 2016 16:42

SORRY PEOPLE:

The link given above is not for the draft but it is a DataScience room link to the last Digest!

Again,

I would like to share with you a draft for a medium article about a topic I mentioned previously: react + d3.js. Please let me know if you find this information useful and if you have observations about content or form before handling it to FCC for publication, thanks.

Looking forward to hearing comments/reactions

Lightwaves
@Lightwaves
Mar 06 2016 17:14
@evaristoc I love the title haha
It's witty
evaristoc
@evaristoc
Mar 06 2016 17:17
@Lightwaves :) that's a good start!
Hope it is helpful... maybe not yet for you, @Lightwaves : it is a bit about react... I am still studying react but my idea was to do it in parallel with d3, so I can learn both libraries at the same time... but it seems that they don't go along each other nicely...
Lightwaves
@Lightwaves
Mar 06 2016 17:21

Haha not yet, but once I start up again I'll definitely be diving in React with d3 for visualization.

I need to learn a few specific things once I learn those things then I'll try my hand at it.

Lets put it this way I haven't lost my interest :P
In what I originally wanted to learn
evaristoc
@evaristoc
Mar 06 2016 17:22
You are always welcome...
Capi, needing to go... stay around!
Lightwaves