#jasig-uportalon Freenode IRC than is happening here. https://wiki.jasig.org/display/UPC/IRC+Channels .
Hey @ncaidin! :wave:
I just learned about Gitter from the Apereo Lightning Talks
Cool! Gitter has some nice features, the unlimited number of members and unlimited history access are both pretty slick.
that's wild that you are trying to have everything cross posted?
We're trying it out.
It serves as a nice bridge if people log into some of the old chat rooms which used to be active and aren't really used anymore.
And can help work around the Slack history limitations.
[Christian Murphy, Apereo] :newspaper: uPortal 5.0.1 is now live! :newspaper:
This release includes:
• improvements to the JGroups integration for expiration caching
• Static Analysis of Groovy using CodeNarc
• Fix a bug in the Reset User Layout feature
• Add unit tests for the org.apereo.portal.api.portlet and org.apereo.portal.api.groups packages
• Fix configuration of BranchingRenderingPipeline on uP5
• Enable static analysis and stylechecking as part of test process
• Update NodeJS version (used in the build process) to 8.8.1
• Update gradle plugins com.gradle.build-scan, com.github.kt3k.coveralls, net.researchgate.release and net.ltgt.errorprone to latest versions
• Make CORS domain and method checks case-insensitive
• Update gradle wrapper to version 4.3.0
• Fix a bug involving CORS and portlet ActionURLs
A big thanks to all the contributors who helped make this release a reality! :bow:
[Christian Murphy, Apereo] :bell: :calendar: Reminder: There will be a uPortal Technical call on Tuesday, December 5th at 11am CST.
The current agenda includes:
[Christian Murphy, Apereo] :newspaper: uPortal version 5.0.2 is incoming, expect to see it sometime early next week!
To see what changes are currently slated to be in this release, check out the 5.0.2 milestone on GitHub.