These are chat archives for Nethereum/Nethereum

Jul 2018
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 00:19
does anyone know the path to parity ipc on windows?
none of these work for me on windows
            var ipcClient = new IpcClient("jsonrpc.ipc");
            var ipcClient = new IpcClient("\\\\.\\pipe\\parity.jsonrpc");

var web3 = new Nethereum.Web3.Web3(ipcClient);
i got a local parity node open with no security (development phase)
@juanfranblanco thanks for letting me know about the event listening on ganache @juanfranblanco . i have moved my development to parity ropsten.
yes definitely ganache problem :)
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 00:59
found this useful document but still cant find windows path for parity ipc
got some reply from parity channel
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 03:02
            var web3 = new Nethereum.Web3.Web3("http://127.0.0.1:8545");
            var contract = web3.Eth.GetContract(abi, contractAddress);
            var readyForTransferEvent = contract.GetEvent("ready_for_transfer");
             var filterAll = await readyForTransferEvent.CreateFilterAsync();
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 03:13
sorry might be my issue cant even get my event through http local parity ropsten node using nethereum
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 05:57
i have used the GetAllChanges method
var logs = await readyForTransferEvent.GetAllChanges<ReadyForTransferEvent>(filterAll);
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 07:10
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 08:52
sorry for the spam guys
was trying to prove sth that the transaction is imported into my local node but nethereum getAllEvents isnt working
i have tested it using web3 react native /web3.js i used get past events and managed to retrieve event from my local parity ropsten node
so i think nethereum getAllEvents is not working me
does anyone else have problem getting events? is it just affecting the latest version ?
Tùng Bóng Đêm
@bong_tung_twitter
Jul 15 2018 10:16
Hi. Im trying to learn how to smart contract works. I have read few site but not result as i expect. Could anyone guide me how to use normal wallet to create smart contract?
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 11:23
Google truffle framework try the pet shop tutorial
@bong_tung_twitter
Tùng Bóng Đêm
@bong_tung_twitter
Jul 15 2018 11:26
@acidfreako
My question is how to create smart contract to tranfer ether from an normal account to multiple accounts with different addresses
Sr for my english
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 12:40
in web3.sendTransaction or SendRawTransaction one of the parameter is the ether value to be transferred
look up the web3 documentation
web3.eth.sendTransaction({
from: "0x627306090abaB3A6e1400e9345bC60c78a8BEf57",
to: "0x086912faa7f6598d28d80c448c8d1e9dae5a4dee",
value: web3.toWei(1, "ether"),
}, function(err, transactionHash) {
if (err) {
console.log(err);
} else {
console.log(transactionHash);
}
});
i dont think there is a function that lets you send to multiple account
also becareful of the gas price involved in the transaction for the multiple accounts
@juanfranblanco i think there is a bug in getAllEvents in nethereum . please see my earlier post
i will see if i have time to test it through the nethereum source code tomorrow
Tùng Bóng Đêm
@bong_tung_twitter
Jul 15 2018 20:37
@acidfreako have to deloy private blockchain to able create smart contract?
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 22:05
@bong_tung_twitter I guess you have not done the truffle tutorial before ? Try that first
Tùng Bóng Đêm
@bong_tung_twitter
Jul 15 2018 23:16
@acidfreako give me key word or link to there site please
Anthony Leong
Jul 15 2018 23:18
@bong_tung_twitter google truffle framework pet shop tutorial
It’s a good starting point