These are chat archives for Nethereum/Nethereum

Jul 2018
ChinhP
@Chinh-P
Jul 24 2018 07:54
hi Juan, Im trying Nethereum.Quorum.Web3Quorum after deploy Quorum network.
var balance = await web3Node1.Eth.GetBalance.SendRequestAsync(myAddress); work and return correct value
now, Im trying to send some eth to another address, but dont know how :)
because I cant add account information into Web3Quorum(url) like I did as Web3(account, url) so, error throw: unknow account
ChinhP
@Chinh-P
Jul 24 2018 08:02
I tried the coinbase account:
var web3Node1 = new Web3Quorum(url);
                var transactionService = new TransactionReceiptPollingService(web3Node1.TransactionManager);
                var account = await web3Node1.Eth.CoinBase.SendRequestAsync();
                await transactionService.SendRequestAndWaitForReceiptAsync(
                    new TransactionInput()
                    {
                        From = account,
                        To = destinationAddress,
                        Value = new HexBigInteger(UnitConversion.Convert.ToWei(1000))
                    }
               );
then I got another error: authentication needed: password or unlock.
do you have any comments/suggestions?
Schalk Dormehl
@sjalq
Jul 24 2018 14:17

Hey guys, I'm trying to pass in an array of Contracts to a constructor . Who can point me in the right direction please?

constructor(Signer[] _members, int _majorityMargin) public {
        init(_members, _majorityMargin);
    }

Above is the constructor in solidity

How do I do this via Nethereum?
Michael Ilchuk
@Ilchuk-Mihail
Jul 24 2018 14:59

@juanfranblanco Master private oor master public ?

how to init wallet with private key?
init from public master key?

Schalk Dormehl
@sjalq
Jul 24 2018 16:21
OK, next question, how do I return an array from a call?
Michael Ilchuk
@Ilchuk-Mihail
Jul 24 2018 17:28
If I understand correctly, mnemonic + password - it's a backup.
Why should I use it in the code ? Why not use master public , private key ? like Nbitcoin
Juan Blanco
@juanfranblanco
Jul 24 2018 23:02
@ChinhPLQ yes Quorum works differently you need to unlock your account first
you cannot sign offline stuff
in your deploymentmessage you can use List<string> for the parameter
@sjalq
in the same way you can use a List<string> (if it is an address) if you want to return an array
Juan Blanco
@juanfranblanco
Jul 24 2018 23:17
well the mnemonic + password generates a seed
that could be your master private key..
Juan Blanco
@juanfranblanco
Jul 24 2018 23:29
you could also change the path, to get the hierarchy and derive stuff
but that depends on your use case
i was just thinking on the case of compatibility with the current paths
Juan Blanco
@juanfranblanco
Jul 24 2018 23:35
that could be your master private key..
that is your master private key seed
it could be exposed the master private key and master account
but still you will need to change the path.. or come up with workarounds to create the hierarchies