- Will trees / nodes be supported at any point in the future?
What do you mean about trees/nodes?
- In general, if a new feature is implemented into the commercial product FR AccessManagement, where does the community get the source code from? Is there even a source code from ForgeRock or are all new features implemented from scratch and made to look like in the original product?
We do not have access to ForgeRock source code, we develop the products independently
- Does the recent version of OpenAM Community Edition support ActiveDirectory-Authentication?
Yes, via login and password, via Kerberos and also NTLM
org.openidentityplatform.openam.cookie.samesite- SameSite cookie value
How to configure MD5 hash digest password encryption for Mysql IDP data store?
I need to connect to existing Mysql database where user's passwords are hashed using MD5 Digest (One way hash).
I do not see an option to specify the encryption scheme for password while creating a JDBC module and a Mysql data store. Also I could not find anything in documentation.
While creating JDBC module, an option available is "Class to Transform Password Syntax". However this transformation can be applied after OpenAM retrieves the password from Mysql and that would mean I will need decrypt the MD5 hash, which won't be possible.
My questions are:
Appreciate any help in this regards.
Hey I have what is apparently a weird question (based on my lack of search results):
I'm trying to setup opendj on AWS EC2. I can get it to launch a primary and then any further nodes find a prior node and add themselves to the replication lists, that works great. But if i terminate anode without dsreplication disable, it stays in the list and i can't add a new replicant (timeouts i think).
(1) is there any way to force-detach a deceased replicant by running a command/commands on the remaining nodes?
(2) is there any configurable timeout for how long a node can be unreachable for replication before it gets dropped from the replication lists? (I don't know if such a setting exists, but if it does can it be configured)
We found a problem in OpenIDM with Configure->Authentication not loading, it seems to be missing the codemirror folder?
It gets 404s on:
There is no "codemirror" folder in /path/to/openidm/ui/admin/default/libs/.
Link Configure->Social ID Providers gets a 404 on admin/libs/codemirror/mode/xml/xml.js
Link Configure->System Preferences gets the same 404s as Configure->Authentication (same 4).
Is there a missing folder that someone forgot to put into the zip?