These are chat archives for OpenLiveWriter/OpenLiveWriter

Dec 2015
Gary Ewan Park
@gep13
Dec 13 2015 10:27
Question: How are the people that are Collaborators on this Project? Currently it looks like @martinwoodward is solely in charge of it :-)
blob
Would it be possible to get Team Members to change their status to public to show that they are part of the team?
Adil Mughal
@adilmughal
Dec 13 2015 10:44
Hi, if I want to work on an issue say this OpenLiveWriter/OpenLiveWriter#15
Do I need to inform someone that I am playing with it?
Scott Lovegrove
@ScottIsAFool
Dec 13 2015 10:51
Put a comment on saying you'll take a look at it.
Adil Mughal
@adilmughal
Dec 13 2015 10:56
@ScottIsAFool ok, thanks.
Petar Šlat
@pekiZG
Dec 13 2015 11:22
@hashhar you here?
Petar Šlat
@pekiZG
Dec 13 2015 11:35
I replied to #103 maybe someone from here can add extra input.
Ashhar Hasan
@hashhar
Dec 13 2015 12:50
@pekiZG Saw that. Thanks. But some more input will be helpful.
Martin Woodward
@martinwoodward
Dec 13 2015 13:31
Hey @adilmughal - if you want to leave a comment to say that you are planning on taking a look that would be good. That way others thinking about the map control can discuss in that issue
When you have something you want to share then raise a Pull Request
If you have some progress, but it’s not complete then feel free to share that as well. Just create a pull request from your branch with a title of “WIP: Update maps control” or something so that people can see where you are and help out
Rob Dolin
@RobDolin
Dec 13 2015 15:22
@gep13 some of the other contributors to Open Live Writer include Will Duff, Robert Standefer, Scott Hanselman, Scott Lovegrove, Tim Heuer, and me. There's an incomplete and out of date list neat the bottom of http://www.OpenLiveWriter.org/
Scott Lovegrove
@ScottIsAFool
Dec 13 2015 15:25
I just made myself public on that list (I think) :)
Gary Ewan Park
@gep13
Dec 13 2015 17:13
@ScottIsAFool yip, I can now see you in the list :-)
@RobDolin thanks for the info. It was really visibility of the collaborators for the project, not the contributors. I.e. Who can merge PR's, commit to repo, etc.