When I want to generate report, it shows like this, can you tell me how to fix it? thanks.
This is fixed in the latest community release. Please grab the latest installer at https://github.com/Rintagi/Low-Code-Development-Platform and apply it on your project, and please try it out again!
Hi @KZfming_twitter With regards to the react template error,
- Regarding react template, I have tried to ‘Create react base’, it showed the error "The system cannot find the file specified", as shown in screen. can you help check?
- This means the system is not setup properly for react, ex: if nodejs is not installed . Can you please the node.js version installed (64 bit)
- Rintagi can handle the data entry mock up you have shown, the Add Button on the screen follows a similar functionality, where it adds rows to the grid. The process is to add a web-rule on your button to populate the grid in the screen below.
sorry for keep disturbing you guys, because I have no other way to get help. Again a couple of questions:
- Report. I have generated a report and it can be reviewed, but it cannot found in the menu definition screen. I have checked Administration module, the system reports can be found. please check my screen.
Please check if you have selected the right module for the menu item selection as shown in the screenshot.
@rintagi-team thanks for your kindly response. I had once been able to create the react base and published it successfully once for Administration module, I could click the left menu to see the screens. But that worked only once for Administration module. Then I tried to create react base for Common App module, it didn't work, I cannot switch to Common App in the system list (just as shown in above screen). Then I removed all the base and create them again, however the result is that even the react screen for Administration doesn't work, the left menu doesn't respond to click. I shows "rintagi.js not fund" issue. can you please provide some suggestions?
The react screens needs to be done in this way :
Rintagi.js would only be created once and deployed once.
Two more questions: (1) is there any way to set up user preference to load different screen according to user groups?
There are few things you can do to accomplish this,
- You can use a single screen with fields permission managed according to user group(object permission in Object IDE)
-Or hide/show completely different screen(menu level) based on user group.