Hi @KZfming_twitter With regards to the react template error,
- Regarding react template, I have tried to ‘Create react base’, it showed the error "The system cannot find the file specified", as shown in screen. can you help check?
- This means the system is not setup properly for react, ex: if nodejs is not installed . Can you please the node.js version installed (64 bit)
- Rintagi can handle the data entry mock up you have shown, the Add Button on the screen follows a similar functionality, where it adds rows to the grid. The process is to add a web-rule on your button to populate the grid in the screen below.
sorry for keep disturbing you guys, because I have no other way to get help. Again a couple of questions:
- Report. I have generated a report and it can be reviewed, but it cannot found in the menu definition screen. I have checked Administration module, the system reports can be found. please check my screen.
Please check if you have selected the right module for the menu item selection as shown in the screenshot.
@rintagi-team thanks for your kindly response. I had once been able to create the react base and published it successfully once for Administration module, I could click the left menu to see the screens. But that worked only once for Administration module. Then I tried to create react base for Common App module, it didn't work, I cannot switch to Common App in the system list (just as shown in above screen). Then I removed all the base and create them again, however the result is that even the react screen for Administration doesn't work, the left menu doesn't respond to click. I shows "rintagi.js not fund" issue. can you please provide some suggestions?
The react screens needs to be done in this way :
Rintagi.js would only be created once and deployed once.
Two more questions: (1) is there any way to set up user preference to load different screen according to user groups?
There are few things you can do to accomplish this,
- You can use a single screen with fields permission managed according to user group(object permission in Object IDE)
-Or hide/show completely different screen(menu level) based on user group.
Hi @KZfming_twitter ,
With regards to this message, it is surely related to NPM Install error, unfortunately we are unable to advice much regarding the NPM install error side. One thing we noticed from the error message is that node.js14 is being used, We have tested 10 and 12 and our script specifically installs 10 as there could complications with newer node.js . We are going to test the package again at our end and see if you could help you out.
Hi @rintagi-team, I have designed a database for my business Application. I wanted to know whether the framework support database first approach like EF where you can reverse engineer the database to generate entity model classes.
Yes you can do this, you would have to script out your database tables and create them on the application database. Then you would use the Table and Column screen in the Data Tier section of the Administration Module to pull in the table information directly into Rintagi. This way you can use your existing table structure for your business Application and build business rules on top of it.