e-Evolution on develop
Change the Internacional Discor… (compare)
We were using ADempiere 3.9.0 with some customised columns in the production.
As part of upgrade to 3.9.3, We have followed the steps mentioned in the http://wiki.adempiere.io/Migrate. We have used Migration Tool.
From the reading what I understood is
The process took 4.5 hours to completed in my 8GB RAM PC and generated 9792 errors and 1851 warnings.
While trying logging to the migrated production database to see the complete errors, we identified that certain columns we created in AD_Role is removed from that table(But AD_Column of the same table still exists).
The 'Migration' window is not recorded any errors.
The below is my doubts: