These are chat archives for angular/angular.js

Jan 2017
Wadie
@wadie
Jan 26 2017 03:51 UTC
[CodeDraken] RIP Gitter
[edwin0258] @SimonaVelichkovska Well, I wish you luck. These sorts of situations arn't easy.
[fabreezyo] var code = "formatted";
[mstellaluna] @apottr gitter needs the :hospital: ?
[apottr] time for everyone to switch to the IRC bridge
[mstellaluna] what IRC bridge?
[rafeel] already login as root
[rafeel] :smile:
[mstellaluna] IRC is still alive?
[mstellaluna] or am i thinking of MIRC
[LuckyRabbits] Hey hey people! I'm working on a tribute page in honor of Malala Yousafzia https://codepen.io/luckyrabbit/pen/wgrBBr?editors=1100
[SiddharthSiddhu] Hello World !!! I am Siddharth from India .A friend of mine recommended freecodecamp to me ! I am learning to code in order to start my own business !!!
[camperbot] ## welcome to FreeCodeCamp @SiddharthSiddhu!
[jodylecompte] No problems here that I notieced
[apottr] @mstellaluna irc.gitter.im
[jodylecompte] I assumed everyone had just quit talking
[frenata] Lots of folks still use IRC, yeah.
[heyDante] .
[jodylecompte] @hadaclay I sudo -s so i never have to put sudo infront of anything :trollface:
[LuckyRabbits] @here Hey hey people! I'm working on a tribute page in honor of Malala Yousafzia https://codepen.io/luckyrabbit/pen/wgrBBr?editors=1100
Paul "Joey" Clark
@joeytwiddle
Jan 26 2017 03:55 UTC
Hi there IRC. Are any of you going to talk about Angular? :P
Wadie
@wadie
Jan 26 2017 03:57 UTC
[knickelbein] Hey All! new here freecodecamp said I should try to get involved with communities so hey!
[LuckyRabbits] Can someone take a quick peek?
[c-Lune] @LuckyRabbits speak too me who is malala yousafzia
[LuckyRabbits] 馃憖
[apottr] test 123
[apottr] sweet
[surferpilgrim] can anyone point out what's wrong
var myStr = "<a href=\\"http://www.example.com\\" target=\\"\_blank\\">Link</a>";
[jodylecompte] Ruh oh
[jodylecompte] http://blog.strml.net/2017/01/chrome-56-now-aggressively-throttles.html
[jodylecompte] Chrome is messing up bad enough to even make me use Firefox.
[apottr] lol
[apottr] irc has failed me D:
[profoundhub] Welcome @SiddharthSiddhu, @HemanthSRaj, @larahlgm, @rafeel, @softholyic , @GTS-html77, @ssdalocka !
[c-Lune] robin
[c-Lune] @LuckyRabbits it looks good
[c-Lune] so far
Adrian Kopytko
@adriankopytko
Jan 26 2017 08:43 UTC

Hello everyone, I have a problem with mocking component in unit tests:

import { LibraryComponent } from './library.component';

beforeEach(angular.mock.inject((LibraryComponent) => {
    component = LibraryComponent;
  }));
});

What I did wrong?

Jan 26 2017 08:45 UTC
I doubt this is supposed to work:
beforeEach(angular.mock.inject((LibraryComponent) => {
    component = LibraryComponent;
  }));
You could do this if that might help u:
angular.mock.inject($componentController => {
    const bindings = {  };
    component = $componentController('library', {}, bindings);
})
Jan 26 2017 08:49 UTC
Yes, that sounds like a valid error looking at your code.
Angular Di can't resolve the LibraryComponent you're trying to inject.
Adrian Kopytko
@adriankopytko
Jan 26 2017 08:58 UTC

Still doesn't work, but I'm not sure if I use correct name of component. I have:
In library.module:

.module('app', [])
      .component('library', LibraryComponent);
    angular.mock.module('app');
Adrian Kopytko
@adriankopytko
Jan 26 2017 09:00 UTC
Even if my library component is a component of library module?
Not app module?
Jan 26 2017 09:00 UTC
library module isn't used in thos test.
You're creating a new module, called appand you're adding the library component to it.
Which generally is a good idea when testing.
So you don't pull in your entire module, but create a dummy module (app) and only register stuff you need for the corresponding tests.
Adrian Kopytko
@adriankopytko
Jan 26 2017 09:01 UTC
Ah, okay. I understand now.
I see now a weird thing in console. I get an error from StorageService, but StorageService works well:
Firefox 50.0.0 (Windows 10 0.0.0) library component should add a video object to videos array FAILED
        Error: [$injector:unpr] http://errors.angularjs.org/1.5.8/$injector/unpr?p0=StorageServiceProvider%20%3C-%20StorageService
Jan 26 2017 09:07 UTC
Does library has a dependency to this service ?
Adrian Kopytko
@adriankopytko
Jan 26 2017 09:07 UTC
Jan 26 2017 09:08 UTC
You might want to register a storageService in that case.
You'll generally want to register a mocked one.
const mockedStorageService = function() { ... }
 angular
      .module('app', [])
      .service('storageService', mockedStorageService)
      .component('library', LibraryComponent);
    angular.mock.module('app');
Adrian Kopytko
@adriankopytko
Jan 26 2017 09:12 UTC
I think that I have to mock all services, Vimeo, Youtube, Storage and Files.
Adrian Kopytko
@adriankopytko
Jan 26 2017 09:17 UTC
Okay, what now, if I use angular material in my library component? $mdDialog
Jan 26 2017 09:20 UTC
You either register a mock or add it as a dependency to ur app module
const mockedStorageService = function() { ... }
 angular
      .module('app', ['material'])
      .service('storageService', mockedStorageService)
      .component('library', LibraryComponent);
    angular.mock.module('app');
Note: material may be an incorrect module name.
Adrian Kopytko
@adriankopytko
Jan 26 2017 09:24 UTC
I really appreciate your patience with my newbie-questions. You are really, really helpfull.
Alex
@atodicebear
Jan 26 2017 09:38 UTC
@frederikprijck Just as for Interest how long did you code with Angular to got this far in Experience?
Allways by urself(learn by doing with mistakes) or Tutorials from others?
Jan 26 2017 09:40 UTC
@atodicebear I'm doing angular for +/- 1 year and 5 months. But I guess it depends from person to person.
Alex
@atodicebear
Jan 26 2017 09:41 UTC
Ok so 1 more year for me to be the same Genius :D
When will you change to ng2 or did already?
Jan 26 2017 09:41 UTC
I'm already doing Angular 2, yep.
Jan 26 2017 09:54 UTC
Haha @atodicebear , I'm not a genius. I'm just lucky to have faced some problems some of you are facing. Nothing else :)
Jan 26 2017 10:02 UTC
Lots of people have faced the same problems. Not all of them come back to help others :wink:
Alex
@atodicebear
Jan 26 2017 10:03 UTC
Then we are all Lucky u did already all this mistakes for us and shares ur wisdom as well as gkalp :D
Gkalps as you are here. I could not find a release Plan on the Official site but with Google there are some Blogs which already Point out Version 4,5,6, with Dates?
Is there an Official release Plan or are this all assumptions?
Jan 26 2017 10:07 UTC
This is the official Angular blog, so it's as official as it gets, I guess: http://angularjs.blogspot.gr/2016/12/ok-let-me-explain-its-going-to-be.html
Not sure if it is on the site somewhere (probably not).
Jan 26 2017 10:08 UTC
@gkalpak I'm going to add it to my watch list. What is it about ??
Jan 26 2017 10:08 UTC
Building bridges :smiley:
Jan 26 2017 10:09 UTC
I'm a developer, not a construction worker. :P
Jan 26 2017 10:09 UTC
(I thought so myself. Once I watched, I realized I was wrong :stuck_out_tongue:)
Jan 26 2017 10:11 UTC

:blush:

@gkalpak I'm going to talk about me first, I sweat alot. :joy:
Jan 26 2017 10:17 UTC

I'm going to talk about me first, I sweat alot.

That's more info than we need :stuck_out_tongue:

Jan 26 2017 10:18 UTC
Hey, that's not what I said. That guy did!!!! :see_no_evil:
Micha艂 W贸jcik
@michalmw
Jan 26 2017 10:18 UTC
Hey, someone living in USA?
Jan 26 2017 10:19 UTC
Sadly not me @michalmw . I've been there tho !
Christiaan Scheermeijer
@ChristiaanScheermeijer
Jan 26 2017 10:19 UTC
interesting video @gkalpak :-)
Micha艂 W贸jcik
@michalmw
Jan 26 2017 10:20 UTC
@frederikprijck i think about moving to USA (now i living in Europe - Poland). I want talk with someone who living and working in USA ;-)
Is easy to find job in New York or another city in California?
I know NY isn't near California but i don't have choose city yet.
Jan 26 2017 10:23 UTC
I won't think it's easy, but not impossible neither.
Kaiyu Hsu
@tehkaiyu
Jan 26 2017 10:23 UTC
@anthonygallina1 yup
Jan 26 2017 10:24 UTC
@gkalpak I'm going to change my linkedin. I So wanna focus on bridges.
Micha艂 W贸jcik
@michalmw
Jan 26 2017 10:25 UTC
Ok, Can you told me - How you found work? Send CV, or visit business?
Roel
@roelzkie15
Jan 26 2017 10:34 UTC
How can i toggle the required attribute of this element <input type="text" required>?
omenius
@omenius
Jan 26 2017 10:34 UTC
required="<boolean>"
Roel
@roelzkie15
Jan 26 2017 10:35 UTC
oh thanks!
omenius
@omenius
Jan 26 2017 10:36 UTC
oh, actually you should use ng-required
CRTan
@CRTan
Jan 26 2017 12:31 UTC
Hi everyone... how do I hide anything in a <div> tag or even a Component Pragmatically in Angular2 ?
Arup Rakshit
@aruprakshit
Jan 26 2017 12:41 UTC
This message was deleted
Jan 26 2017 14:19 UTC
@CRTan *ngIf. But this is the angular1 channel.
Dylin Maust
@dylin-maust
Jan 26 2017 14:38 UTC
Hi all, what's the best practice for invoking a stateless component in a dialog? I need to pass data via one-way bindings, which I think is simple enough, but also capture a form submit inside the stateless component
Jan 26 2017 14:38 UTC
What are u using to handle ur dialogs ?
Dylin Maust
@dylin-maust
Jan 26 2017 14:38 UTC
Is it possible to add those bindings within the dialog initialization?
$mdDialog

I think I can do something like this to handle the bindings:

`
const scope = angular.extend(this.$scope.$new(true), {
accessLevels: this.accessLevels,
dialogTitle: 'Add New User'
});

$mdDialog.show({
    template: '<user-form access-levels="accessLevels" dialog-title="dialogTitle"></user-form>',
    scope: scope
  });

`

ugh
const scope = angular.extend(this.$scope.$new(true), {
        accessLevels: this.accessLevels,
        dialogTitle: 'Add New User'
      });

$mdDialog.show({
        scope: scope
      });
Jan 26 2017 14:40 UTC
I'm not familiar with mdDialog, but what about using resolve ? It works that way when using boostrap dialogs.
Dylin Maust
@dylin-maust
Jan 26 2017 14:42 UTC
I actually just read about that
Jan 26 2017 14:45 UTC
All I can tell you is, this is how I use it (with bootstrap, not md):
const size = 'md';
});
Dylin Maust
@dylin-maust
Jan 26 2017 14:46 UTC
Great, thanks, I'll investigate further
Jan 26 2017 14:46 UTC
I'd say you can access the resolve parameters in a template. So with mdDialog I'd try this:
$mdDialog.show({
        template: '<user-form access-levels="accessLevels" dialog-title="$resolve.test"></user-form>',
        scope: scope,
        resolve: {
           test: () => "Test"
        }
      });
(note: no clue if this actually works)
Jan 26 2017 14:58 UTC
I don't know what you are talking about, but I don't think $mdDialog uses $resolve in the template. I think it binds resolves diretly on the dialog scope.
Jan 26 2017 14:58 UTC
Well, all i can see is mdDialog has a resolve setting.
resolve - {object=}: Similar to locals, except it takes promises as values, and the dialog will not open until all of the promises resolve.
Jan 26 2017 15:03 UTC
Yeah, I meant you don't access them as $resolve.test, just test.
Jan 26 2017 15:03 UTC
Ah well, that's why I added: (note: no clue if this actually works). Good to know it should be used the way u're saying!
Jan 26 2017 15:03 UTC
And by "I don't know what you are talking about", I meant I haven't read the whole dialog above, so I don't know what you guys were discussing (so sorry if my comment was out-of-place).
Jan 26 2017 15:04 UTC
Nah, it wasnt' out of place. Pretty good addition to my code sample for @TimeBomb006
Matt Erman
@CodeLiftSleep
Jan 26 2017 16:17 UTC
Can I use $q.when to have an API call run only after the first call it's waiting on resolves?
or do I just use $q.all with only that promise instead of an array of promises
Jan 26 2017 16:30 UTC
I don't understand the question.
Matt Erman
@CodeLiftSleep
Jan 26 2017 16:36 UTC
OK, basically I have 5 API calls I need to make. The last one depends on information from the first 4, however the 3rd and 4th are conditional calls based on the data that comes back from the 2nd call...sometimes they will need to be called, sometimes they won't. I already have $q.all with the list of promises working to hold the final post call until all the data returns, but I need to hold calls 3 and 4 until the 2nd call completes. What's the proper way to do that? 2ndpromise.then, $q.when(2ndpromise), or $q.all([2ndpromise]) ?
seems to work properly when I use 2ndpromise.then() on the other 2...
Yousef Shanawany
@AskYous
Jan 26 2017 19:11 UTC
Do angular component bindings update when a digest occurs
Jan 26 2017 19:23 UTC
@CodeLiftSleep, any of them would work (although there doesn't seem to be any reason to not use promise2.then(...).
It sounds like you need the following:
$q.all([
  promise1,
  promise2.then(function (val2) { return !val2 ? null : $q.all([promise3, promise4]); })
]).then(function () { return promise5; });
Wadie
@wadie
Jan 26 2017 22:13 UTC
[CyberION14] because its cool
[mstellaluna] Cbot on strike.. underpaid.. overworked.. poor AI

[0x0936] @greaneym got a link to the forum? I'd like to see the json you're talking about
[SimonaVelichkovska] Hahahhaa
[texas2010] not al yet?
[SimonaVelichkovska] You guys are awesome, seriously all of you!
[wordyallen] eh..
[jenkynolasco11] @SimonaVelichkovska for my demn cookies
[wordyallen] I'm a bit unawesome
[mstellaluna] I didn't want to call Cbot him or her so... AI is what came to mind... what can I say
[greaneym] @0x0936 thanks, I don't know yet what that means cause I'm just reading background info first but will keep that in mind.
[jenkynolasco11] @wordyallen don't look down on yourself
[jenkynolasco11] @SimonaVelichkovska am I cool? :D
[texas2010] @mstellaluna oh haha
[mstellaluna] @wordyallen dude.. u raptastic
[wordyallen] that would be hard.. I'd need to set up mirrors
[jenkynolasco11] @mstellaluna it's ok, cbot is gender neutral
[wordyallen] notice my thining hair
[SimonaVelichkovska] @jenkynolasco11 Not as cool as me ;)
[wordyallen] :scream:
[greaneym] @0x0936 , here is from the zipline page,
[jenkynolasco11] At least I am cool :not_mad:
[CyberION14] HAHA

[greaneym] Hint: See an example call to Twitch.tv's JSONP API at http://forum.freecodecamp.com/t/use-the-twitchtv-json-api/19541.
[mstellaluna] Take your chest hair or leg hair and glue on top... problem fixed
[wordyallen] true
[greaneym] That contains the json mention.
[0x0936] @greaneym that's an array of streamer names - not json

[mstellaluna] @wordyallen did u get my link?
[CyberION14] json?
[zaxtronixz] Hello World!
[wordyallen] nah
[CyberION14] @zaxtronixz Hello
[wordyallen] sorr.y can you please paste it again?
[mstellaluna] Meh it's like that
[jodylecompte] @wordyallen I didn't stick with it for very long because the job opportunity that I was learning it for dissolved, but I really enjoyed the language
[greaneym] so it is still important to use that object as a variable to get the streams?
[jodylecompte] The iOS ecosystem causes some pain, but Swift by its self is a very simple elegant language
[wordyallen] cool. good feedback
[SimonaVelichkovska] @jodylecompte Welcome back!
[jodylecompte] :wave:
[wordyallen] I enjoy painful ecosystems and elegance
[0x0936] @greaneym sorry, ended up on wrong link
[greaneym] @0x0936 ,
[jodylecompte] I see we're getting echoed in the angular room again
[mstellaluna] @jodylecompte :wave:
[mstellaluna] :poop:
Kaiyu Hsu
@tehkaiyu
Jan 26 2017 22:15 UTC
@jodylecompte I decided to continue with faculty anyways but I still wish I could get a job along the way!
Next time you come across a site where you have to apply for an API key, before you ask why, remember angular room guy
asshats like that are why
It's always the angular room..
go to the angular room
@greaneym is this the json you're talking about? json
It's gitter dark pit
@0x0936 , yes, that is it.
Hey guys
@0x0936 , do we still need to use this?
@texas2010
@greaneym ok, it's your choice to use that hard-coded json or to use the gomix.me api. If you use the json, then treat that as the response you'd get from iterating over the array of streamer names. use this json, or use the api - but not both
@mstellaluna like your avatar meme
Hi why the footer isn't showing up ? http://codepen.io/dakyazter/pen/egGgaL?editors=1000
@mstellaluna thanks!
whew. Gitter is back.
@0x0936 , thanks that will help me.
Back?
you know.. I'm not sure if I wish or dont wish software to be more standardized... lotta other engineering disciplines got tests and certs and stuff
@CyberION14 I haven't been able to access gitter.im since lunch
oh makes sense
Hello World! Excited to learn.
CODE EVERYDAY!
@natephotographer Hello!
Hey Nathaniel
Hello World!! Looking to learn new stuffs :)
@wordyallen Programming really isn't the same process as engineering though. We may call ourselves engineers, but in terms of creative process it's much closer to mathematics
@natephotographer @Akash-006 Hello New Human Friends! Don't forget to join our other rooms
Kaiyu Hsu
@tehkaiyu
Jan 26 2017 22:20 UTC
@wordyallen i got it in an email today from FCC
@dakyazter Which line is footer supposed to be on?
Tomorrow will be my last day at work. I made the decision to code full time
Good for you!
Hello world!! I found Free Code Camp on Quora
@kjmerf Hello New Human Friend! Don't forget to join our other rooms
I need chocolate cereal
@ArielLeslie Well why do you think that we learn mathematics in Computer Science and Engineering?
cbot where are thou
Choclate?
its art
@SimonaVelichkovska I don't understand your question?
not are
I have a simple css question which i am not able to understand right now, can anyone tell me why input get outline property when it looses focus ?
@dakyazter when I open this up in Codepen, I get a blank page...sorry cant't help
@ekendic rigth after the navigation bar
Hello everyone ! I am Zakariya, I just signed up for freeCodeCamp I am really looking for all the motivations I can get to become a good application developer , possibly this year I can come through with finishing a course
I was able to pull it up
@zaxtronixz
footer should go on the bottom, do it as a div and specific dimensions and margins @dakyazter
@ArielLeslie It's a statement. It might not entirely be engineering and it might resemble mathematics but in the end you're still developing something and that's what engineering is.
Hello!
@arshdkhn1 did you try putting the outline property in the input rather than the focus?
@Lorrie01 thanks
you're welcome
thanks
@jenkynolasco11 i didnt put any outline property in input.
@SimonaVelichkovska Not really. By that logic chefs are engineers.
@dakyazter You have nothing after line 19.
http://codepen.io/vdya/full/WRZgeZ/ please review my tribute page
@ArielLeslie en路gi路neer路ing
藢enj蓹藞niriNG/
noun
the branch of science and technology concerned with the design, building, and use of engines, machines, and structures.
the work done by, or the occupation of, an engineer.
the action of working artfully to bring something about.
"if not for Keegan's shrewd engineering, the election would have been lost"
@cnvidya Cool
@jenkynolasco11 nope.
@dakyazter somthing like this should help..modify it to your liking:
#footer {
position:fixed;
bottom:0;
width:100%;
height:60px; / Height of the footer /
background:#6cf;
}
Kaiyu Hsu
@tehkaiyu
Jan 26 2017 22:25 UTC
@ekendic oh ! forgot to save
@SimonaVelichkovska I speak english fine. Is an architect an engineer?
@Lorrie01 thanks a lot
@cnvidya nice tribute page..clean layout, easy to read, legible headings.
Your're welcome @dakyazter
Weird. I just got pulled into the Angular.js room. Gitter is finding new ways to be weird.
@ArielLeslie someone use bot... I did report to gitter support.
@texas2010 Ah. Thanks.
thanks :) @Lorrie01 @CyberION14
@ArielLeslie In a cerain way I suppose he is ..
Good Evening and "Hello World". Just joined on with FCC. Looking forward to the journey. I've been working with code in some fashion since QBASIC. Gave up on getting a coding job for the last two decades, and then MOOCs started popping up. I've taken three courses from Udemy, two from Coursera, and one of the instructors pointed me here to finally get the career change I've been wanting for way too long now. (Yes, I'm long winded too, lol)
Welcome @mdavis93
@mdavis93 Hello New Human Friend! Don't forget to join our other rooms
@ArielLeslie yeah. it is wrong. because many people got mentions repeat. that is why i report about it.
Hello everyone! I am an IT Recruiter, looking to learn programming languages and move to IT! =) nice to meet you!
@texas2010 Ugh. And it won't let me mute in there either.
@ArielLeslie yeah they tag you...
@TechSquirrel GOOD LUCK!
I'm a generator. My input is coffee and pizza. My output is buggy software.
@SimonaVelichkovska thank you!=)
you are so funny @0x0936
@0x0936 lol
;)
@ArielLeslie did you mute the room?
Welcome @TechSquirrel
hi everyone, just joined from fcc too. i'm an analyst at kickstarter but really want to take it up a notch, so here i am
@texas2010 There should really be a way to block rooms.
@0x0936 :coffee: :pizza:
Elvedin
@ekendic
Jan 26 2017 22:29 UTC
WOW.. Gitter buggered.
Kaiyu Hsu
@tehkaiyu
Jan 26 2017 22:29 UTC
Pizza + coffee.. You guys are weird...
Hi everyone
@Lorrie01 thank you, Lorrie! =)
@texas2010 It seems I can't. Maybe because I didn't "join". I can try that, but it feels like giving them what they want
Last time I contacted gitter support for this.. they didn't even respond
Blake Thomas
@blakeathomas
Jan 26 2017 22:30 UTC
@texas2010 for what
Kaiyu Hsu
@tehkaiyu
Jan 26 2017 22:32 UTC
@mstellaluna yay!
Wadie
@wadie
Jan 26 2017 22:32 UTC
[CyberION14] if it was pizza coffe
[cscott020] Thanks guys.
[cscott020] Will do.
[charlesanderson369] Hi there. I appear to be stuck on a JS challenge and wondered if anyone could help.

[charlesanderson369] function sequentialSizes(val) {
var answer = "";
// Only change code below this line
switch(val) {
case 7:
case 8:
case 9:
result = "High";
break;
}

// Only change code above this line
return answer;
}

// Change this value to test
sequentialSizes(1);

[jenkynolasco11] @CyberION14 you're the worst xD
[CyberION14] xD?
[jenkynolasco11] Pizza coffee? XD
[JohnPaulWalsh] @mstellaluna the thing is, youre not gitters customer
[arshdkhn1] https://gitter.im/angular/angular.js checkout this channel.. somehow it is capturing all the chat goin on here
[texas2010] @arshdkhn1 we know.
[arshdkhn1] what's happening
[texas2010] just ignore them
[texas2010] they have nothing with us at here.
[CyberION14] Gitter has the jitters
[bilaal-s] https://codepen.io/bilaal-s/full/YNZPJg/

Finally done. Could I have some feedback on how I positioned the elements please? (i.e. wether I could have done it better). Thanks guys!
[ArielLeslie] @charlesanderson369 You are assigning values to result but result is never defined. Your function returns answer which is always set to ""

[bilaal-s] thanks @CyberION14
[CyberION14] not an expert but looks nice @bilaal-s
Wadie
@wadie
Jan 26 2017 22:38 UTC
[mstellaluna] @JohnPaulWalsh true.. I'm a user of their client ;)
[nmarquesin] @bilaal-s nicely done indeed! Over here The top part of your about text is under the navigation bar. Maybe adding some padding or margin could fix it? :)
Jan 26 2017 22:48 UTC
WTF, @wadie, @tehkaiyu?
Lance
@texas2010
Jan 26 2017 22:50 UTC
@gkalpak, are you admin in here?
Jan 26 2017 22:50 UTC
Maybe. Who wants to know?
Lance
@texas2010
Jan 26 2017 22:51 UTC
@gkalpak that two people keep tag many people. they feel it is so annoying to get mention. it need to stop.
btw they use bot posted message from chat room.
Jan 26 2017 22:54 UTC
I said: WTF, @wadie, @tehkaiyu
Shouldn't that be enough to stop them from annoyign others?
Lance
@texas2010
Jan 26 2017 22:54 UTC
they wont stop.
they did it yesterday.
I did tag them and ask them stop. but didnt stop.
Jan 26 2017 22:58 UTC
I am pretty sure they will stop now :wink:
Lance
@texas2010
Jan 26 2017 22:59 UTC
but few weeks ago, they did it. it happened before.
few people got angry about that.
Jan 26 2017 22:59 UTC
But I am pretty sure they will stop now :wink:
Lance
@texas2010
Jan 26 2017 23:00 UTC
so are you going to let them harassment? okay
Jan 26 2017 23:02 UTC
No, I've made sure they will stop now :wink:
They were violating our Code of Conduct.
Lance
@texas2010
Jan 26 2017 23:04 UTC
oh okay, thank you. have a nice day.