These are chat archives for angular/material

Jul 2016
Alex
@atodicebear
Jul 19 2016 08:47
How can I set the order of <md-tab> ?
I copied the example from Material and changed the content to mine but he is setting the second tab of the .html as last shown on the Site?
Does he order them of the content size in the html ? Because on the second one I have the most Code but it have to be shown as second in the order.
here to show the problem
Daron Jones
@Wuntenn
Jul 19 2016 09:21
Just looked (haven’t investigated) but I doubt it’s in order of content size. If that was the case, the order would be 1,4,3,2 or 4,1,3,2 (assuming ascending order is used)
Alex
@atodicebear
Jul 19 2016 09:32
But putting the code from label 2 in label 4 puts them in the right order 1/2/3/4.
Setting id's is no solution.
And in the Other Examples or Documentation i cant find anything to set them in my own order.
Daron Jones
@Wuntenn
Jul 19 2016 09:45
You have a couple unclosed divs - Look at the form in the first md-tab. You didn’t add closing divs. I’m not sure if you cut and pasted the tabs also. But the browser will close them for you using some best guess algorithm. Thats why is almost looks correct but not.
I closed them and it moved the order and made two tabs disappear. Look into it :D
Alex
@atodicebear
Jul 19 2016 09:47
Ok will check this out now. Yeah i copied the md tabs then just deleted the example conten and put mine there.
Alex
@atodicebear
Jul 19 2016 09:54
Ok seems you were Right some <divs> were not closed. Thx
Daron Jones
@Wuntenn
Jul 19 2016 10:16
No worries
Sayan Bhattacharya
@tinker20
Jul 19 2016 10:24
Hi All. I have a multiple md-select and a table. Now I am iterating over list of objects. I have to hide/unhide columns in the table based on the selection in the md-select. How can I achieve this? I am using ng-if to hide/unhide the columns but the problem is that upon the selection of any other option from me-select all the columns dissapear. Though it works when only one option is selected.
Dreampie
@Dreampie
Jul 19 2016 10:35
spring-cloud/spring-cloud-netflix#1194 someone know this ?
Daron Jones
@Wuntenn
Jul 19 2016 10:37
@tinker20 I had problems with the fab speed dial whilst trying to use ng-show/ng-hide within it to alter the menu. Your problem sounds similar. Try using ng-switch inside to show and hide elements instead of ng-show/ng-hide/ng-if. ng-switch doesn’t render elements that aren’t shown so you don’t get this kind of conflict.
Sayan Bhattacharya
@tinker20
Jul 19 2016 11:02
@Wuntenn Wil give ng-switch a try. But as far as I know ng-switch display’s a div based on a condition and hides other divs not satisfying the condition. After selection I want to display the column and then only after deselection of the option from md-select I want to hide that particular column.
Dreampie
@Dreampie
Jul 19 2016 11:11
@Splaktar
Sayan Bhattacharya
@tinker20
Jul 19 2016 11:20
@raminnoodle Yes. Shoot :)
@nafg Try minifying and concatenating. And serve them via CDN
nafg
@nafg
Jul 19 2016 13:23
@tinker20 what is that in response to?
Michael Prentice
@Splaktar
Jul 19 2016 13:29
@Dreampie yes? This is the Angular Material channel, I can’t help you with Java Spring issues :(