Let's talk anything about AtlasMap Data Mapper - https://www.atlasmap.io/
Good day everyone! I'm trying to build up Atlasmap as a micro-frontend in a React + single-spa + npm based micro-frontend. The build is done with webpack 4. I'm getting some dependency errors, but I have installed the missing dependencies. To keep this post brief, please see the (correctly) closed GitHub issue here: atlasmap/atlasmap#2922 I've tried Tomohisa Igarashi's suggestion and yarn why reveals that the dep comes from storybook, which is another build tool, I presume, but it is not listed as a dep in the standalone package. Shouldn't it work by just installing @emotion/core? Furthermore, as a general question: Is anyone aware of someone having done something similar (i.e. micro-frontend) before? So far, the standalone doc is still on TODO.
hi folks...not sure what happened but I installed Java 8 fresh on both my Windows and Mac, download 2.2.2 release and cannot get the build to work. It's displaying the same behavior I experienced back awhile ago where Riccardo suggested I use 8 instead of 11 (in October of 2020).
I am attempting to run a fork with -X in the command line to run the .adm example test to debug.
hmm I don't see any clue from the screenshot, any other error message?
but i can't even get the build working...so a little frustrating... I've repeated the behavior in 3 separate environments. Using 1.8.0_271 on windows and 1.8.0_291 on mac
I thought I was nuts but it is same build error both on mac and windows:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.github.eirslett:frontend-maven-plugin:1.11.3:yarn (yarn build) on project atlasmap-ui: Failed to run task: 'yarn build:module' failed. org.apache.commons.exec.ExecuteException: Process exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1] org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.github.eirslett:frontend-maven-plugin:1.11.3:yarn (yarn build) on project atlasmap-ui: Failed to run task
You should see more error messages above, especially why yarn build failed