Alright guys! Good start for the first week :)
Here’s a bit of a review:
- [x] The blog is up and running :+1: (even though there was bit of a DNS mix up)
- [x] There are github repos for the FE and BE repos. No existing code has been moved because we are starting from scratch
- [x] We talked about pull requests, code review and continuous integration. Some of the branches are protected and we decided on an simple, initial strategy to merge code into master. (Review by me)
This is what we plan for next week (starting May 21st):
- [ ] Fix the DNS settings to bring back the current biojs.net site and host the blog on a different (sub-)domain
- [ ] Publish the first blog posts to the new blog
- [ ] Prepare the configuration of TravisCI. Potentially set it up for one repo as an example
- [ ] Share access to the staging server with us to track progress.
I hope that all makes sense. Please comment if there is anything I missed or that needs changing.