These are chat archives for canjs/canjs

Feb 2017
Frank Lemanschik
@frank-dspeed
Feb 13 2017 18:07
@roemhildtg thats totally right
thats the Object you need to provide thats exactly what a component is
tag + tagData
you can reverse engineer that via console.log(aNormalComponent)
to see some examples
and it would be nice if you could prepare a gist with your results :) so i can use that also
Chasen Le Hara
@chasenlehara
Feb 13 2017 18:12
Even better, please consider contributing to the can-component docs: https://github.com/canjs/can-component/tree/master/docs
Frank Lemanschik
@frank-dspeed
Feb 13 2017 18:12
@chasenlehara that was my final plan but don't wanted to ask for so much :)
@chasenlehara canjs/canjs#3007 wanna look into that?
and maybe writen down your opinion about that?
write lol not writen
i need a way to write proper english my autocorrection don't works well on gitter
Chasen Le Hara
@chasenlehara
Feb 13 2017 18:19
I don’t have any additional comments on it that the core team hasn’t already discussed in the last contributors meeting or in this issue: donejs/donejs#792
Frank Lemanschik
@frank-dspeed
Feb 13 2017 18:19
?
Chasen Le Hara
@chasenlehara
Feb 13 2017 18:19
Frank Lemanschik
@frank-dspeed
Feb 13 2017 18:20
yes i know what got discussed i was there :)
there was spoken about generator-donejs
but now i have thrown in that there is a long years existing project that would better fit
and no one commented on that something other then generate a new issue for that and i did that now in CanJS
so out of my view nothing got discussed
For me the result of the last meeting was generator-donejs can be splitted but no one was sure how far and what is donejs what is canjs
and i think this solves all that generator-donejs gets splitted does all donejs related and generator-canjs gets splitted and does all canjs related
Chasen Le Hara
@chasenlehara
Feb 13 2017 18:25
Thanks for creating that issue. I think it falls under the discussion we had about the DoneJS generator, which we essentially tabled to discuss for a future version of DoneJS.
I don’t think it’s a priority for the core team until we have more time to think through and discuss what we want to do.
Frank Lemanschik
@frank-dspeed
Feb 13 2017 18:27
I don't wanted to finish it i only needed to bring that up so i know what to do with that
as it also is in use
51 downloads last month :)
Chasen Le Hara
@chasenlehara
Feb 13 2017 18:33
I’m not sure what to tell you about “what to do with that.”
If you find value in that project and want to contribute to it, go for it!
I don’t think it’s something the core team has time to put effort into right now.
Frank Lemanschik
@frank-dspeed
Feb 13 2017 18:34
ok thats a point :)
Gregg Roemhildt
@roemhildtg
Feb 13 2017 20:23
@frank-dspeed I'll play around with it a bit and post an update :smile: