These are chat archives for chandu0101/scalajs-react-components

14th
Apr 2018
Andreas Gies
@atooni
Apr 14 2018 10:34
Hi there, I am about to start porting my changes for the selectable Table towards the 1.1.0 branch
Not sure where to start though
Andreas Gies
@atooni
Apr 14 2018 13:06
Hmm...just tried to start with compiling the 1.1.0 branch as is without my changes. I am hitting a compile error :
[info] Compiling 221 Scala sources to /andreas/projects/scalajs-react-components/core/target/scala-2.12/classes ...
[error] /andreas/projects/scalajs-react-components/core/src/main/scala/chandu0101/scalajs/react/components/elementalui/Eui.scala:6:8: Eui is already defined as object Eui in package object elementalui
[error] object Eui {
[error] ^
[error] one error found
[error] (core / Compile / compileIncremental) Compilation failed
[error] Total time: 23 s, completed Apr 14, 2018 2:56:58 PM
sbt:scalajs-react-components> ✘-INT /andreas/projects/scalajs-react-components [1.1.0|✔]
I seem to be unable to spot where the duplicate (?) definition comes from
Roberto Leibman
@rleibman
Apr 14 2018 15:27
@atooni what repo are you working from? we've moved the main development to https://github.com/scalajs-react-components/scalajs-react-components. The 1.1.0 branch builds for me (I use sbt publishLocal, which does everything needed)
Andreas Gies
@atooni
Apr 14 2018 19:12
@roberto: I have switched to the new repository
And have checked out 1.1.0 without any changes
I'll try with sbt publishLocal
Andreas Gies
@atooni
Apr 14 2018 19:17
fails with a different error
guess i need to have a closer look on monday when I start working on our UI again
[warn] 144 warnings found
[info] Main Scala API documentation successful.
[info] Packaging /andreas/projects/sjscomponents/core/target/scala-2.12/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar ...
[info] Done packaging.
[info] :: delivering :: com.olvind#scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12;1.1.0-SNAPSHOT :: 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT :: integration :: Sat Apr 14 21:19:05 CEST 2018
[info] delivering ivy file to /andreas/projects/sjscomponents/core/target/scala-2.12/ivy-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.xml
[info] published scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12 to /home/andreas/.ivy2/local/com.olvind/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/poms/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12.pom
[info] published scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12 to /home/andreas/.ivy2/local/com.olvind/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/jars/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12.jar
[info] published scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12 to /home/andreas/.ivy2/local/com.olvind/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/srcs/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12-sources.jar
[info] published scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12 to /home/andreas/.ivy2/local/com.olvind/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12-javadoc.jar
[info] published ivy to /home/andreas/.ivy2/local/com.olvind/scalajs-react-components_sjs0.6_2.12/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/ivys/ivy.xml
[error] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Ivy file not found in cache for com.olvind#scalajs-react-components_2.12;1.1.0-SNAPSHOT!
[error] at sbt.internal.librarymanagement.ResolutionCache.getResolvedModuleDescriptor(ResolutionCache.scala:66)
[error] at org.apache.ivy.core.deliver.DeliverEngine.deliver(DeliverEngine.java:111)
[error] at org.apache.ivy.Ivy.deliver(Ivy.java:601)
[error] at sbt.internal.librarymanagement.IvyActions$.$anonfun$deliver$2(IvyActions.scala:97)
[error] at sbt.internal.librarymanagement.IvySbt$Module.$anonfun$withModule$1(Ivy.scala:243)
[error] at sbt.internal.librarymanagement.IvySbt.$anonfun$withIvy$1(Ivy.scala:204)
[error] at sbt.internal.librarymanagement.IvySbt.sbt$internal$librarymanagement$IvySbt
KaTeX parse error: Unexpected character: '$' at position 6: action̲$1(Ivy.scala:7: action$1(Ivy.scala:70)
[error]     at sbt.internal.librarymanagement.IvySbt
anon$3.call(Ivy.scala:77)
[error] at xsbt.boot.Locks$GlobalLock.withChannel$1(Locks.scala:93)
[error] at xsbt.boot.Locks$GlobalLock.xsbt$boot$Locks$GlobalLock
KaTeX parse error: Unexpected character: '$' at position 18: hChannelRetries̲$1(Locks.scala: withChannelRetries$1(Locks.scala:78)
[error]     at xsbt.boot.Locks$GlobalLock
anonfun$withFileLock$1.apply(Locks.scala:97)