Just commited a massive change. Sorry bout that, meant to break it up further. Highlights are:
- We now use CefSharp for WebBrowser
- Markdown Content is now HTML rendered. Should make a lot of package descriptions and release notes work better.
- We handle a lot of different errors better now. Now more silent failures in a number of places. Still planning to improve this.
- We bypass Lets.GetChocolatey in a few places (specifically when getting local package details & updates)
- Repo Wix is now 3.10.
- I cleaned up our wix project a little aaaand
- We now auto generate the wix components through Heat. After fighting with CefSharps five billion dependencies I gave up