These are chat archives for collectiveaccess/support

Feb 2018
TBthegr81
@TBthegr81
Feb 14 2018 13:09
I have an object with multiple representations, where all but one have access set to "Not accessible to public".
But when viewing the object in Pawtucket I can click the representation to open up the media-viewer and from there see all representation regardless of access status.
Is there anything that can be done about this or do I need to disable the media-viewer?
TBthegr81
@TBthegr81
Feb 14 2018 13:21
In Pawtuckets app.conf there seems to be some options regarding access enforcement...
Specifically the line "public_access_settings = [1]" should already there exclude any representations with access 0 right?
CollectiveAccess
@collectiveaccess
Feb 14 2018 14:15
@luismalfatti If you're getting that error you're running PHP 7 with a very old version of Pawtucket.
@TBthegr81 Make sure access control is not disabled in app.conf. Specifically in your theme's app.conf make sure dont_enforce_access_settings is NOT set to a non zero value
TBthegr81
@TBthegr81
Feb 14 2018 14:57
dont_enforce_access_settings is set to 0, and if I set it to non-zero value I get different results.
When on the object-details page in Pawtucket with dont_enforce_access_settings set to 0 I only get the primary representation, if I set it to a non-zero value I get all representations as thumbnails.
Regardless off dont_enforce_access_settings I can view all representations in the media viewer.
CollectiveAccess
@collectiveaccess
Feb 14 2018 14:58
Hmm that sounds like a bug. Which media viewer is this?
TBthegr81
@TBthegr81
Feb 14 2018 15:03
How do I check that?
It should be whatever ships default with 1.7.5
CollectiveAccess
@collectiveaccess
Feb 14 2018 15:28
What does it look like? And what sort of media is it?
There are different viewers for different types of media
and for documents there are multiple types
maybe send me a screen shot?
sshipley64
@sshipley64
Feb 14 2018 15:35
@collectiveaccess I know there are probably a lot more issues with higher priority, but I just wanted to check in and see if there was anything new on the issue of PDFs not working in the viewer upon upgrading to 1.7.5 in Windows from December...
TBthegr81
@TBthegr81
Feb 14 2018 16:03
@collectiveaccess All representations are jpegs, I posted an screenshot to the thread I made in the forum, feels like this is deserving of a thread...
CollectiveAccess
@collectiveaccess
Feb 14 2018 16:25
Ok great. I will investigate later today.