These are chat archives for deeplearning4j/deeplearning4j/earlyadopters

Apr 2016
Sadat Anwar
@SadatAnwar
Apr 12 2016 08:30
@Sitin hmm, its not the same error I get, but I think its similar, I too cannot link to libs, but for me its unable to look for a symbol in the nativeops.cc.o yours looks like there is some trouble using clang lib. For me, what I did, but did not help was in the buildnativeoperations.sh file, the top is exporting the C and CXX symbols, and for me it was linking to the apple clang compilers, so I changed it manually to connect to the Clang-omp but even then the error remains, maybe you can also try something there, also your op for the script is way too small, any idea why that is happening? or are you pasting only the important stuff?
Mikhail Zyatin
@Sitin
Apr 12 2016 15:15
@sadatanwer, no. This is what buildnativeoperations.sh gives me.
Honestly I plan to make a short delay with OS X and see what I can do under Linux.
Adam Gibson
@agibsonccc
Apr 12 2016 15:35
@Sitin at least log your os etc I'd you haven't already
Kai Mast
@kaimast
Apr 12 2016 19:06
@agibsonccc yeah i didn't expect that you would merge it right away but give me some feedback on the pull request :)
i dont have cuda on any of my machines so it will be hard to test that :?
raver119
@raver119
Apr 12 2016 19:12
well, there are some emulators out there, but i have no idea how functional they are
Kai Mast
@kaimast
Apr 12 2016 19:29
ill try to find a spare one somewhere
just wondering. do tests for deeplearning4j pass for people right now?
i pulled evertying from git and my jre crashed running the tests o.O
raver119
@raver119
Apr 12 2016 19:30
@kaimast i seriously doubt that, since nd4j-tests still have 3-5 failures
however, jre crash should be investigated
raver119
@raver119
Apr 12 2016 20:09
@kaimast could you please file an issue with additional details on that crash?
Adam Gibson
@agibsonccc
Apr 12 2016 22:43
@kaimast you did a good job actually
I'll need to do more due diligence on stuff you put up that will ignore cuda htough :(