- I still don’t see the Axelrod work? Have you done this?
- Some of the English has grammatical mistakes: do your best to find these, for example the first couple of sentences of section 0.1 Introduction
- The numerical experiments section is very ‘fragmented’, it is just a long list of graphs with very little bringing them together, that needs work.
- You’re not using much of the stackplots are you?
- You’re missing a conclusion/further work chapter?
- You need to change the formatting of the chapters etc… Don’t want to start with 0s.
This needs a fair bit of work, I suggest we meet tomorrow afternoon at 1400 in my office to see if there are any pointers I can give you.
Also, have you unified the branches on the actual ablearn repository yet? As in have you merged everything to master?