These are chat archives for dry-rb/chat

12th
Feb 2018
Nikita Shilnikov
@flash-gordon
Feb 12 2018 10:03
@abrthel dry-types doesn't have support for arbitrary collection types atm, not that it's a big problem but it was never needed
Spencer Goh
@dymaxionuk
Feb 12 2018 13:27
So in trying to use factorybot with dry struct. Seems like a no go given use of setters to inject values. Only solution seems to be use constructor_type :schema along with dry-struct-setters gem. Any other ideas? Until rom-factory is cut out cleanly from rom-rb, I see any clean solution? What do you guys all do?
Aaron Barthel
@abrthel
Feb 12 2018 14:32
@flash-gordon I figured that was the case when I was looking around the source, but no worries. Thank you for help.
Spencer Goh
@dymaxionuk
Feb 12 2018 16:36
Something is broken in the latest
@AMHOL oops, something is broken in latest roda-flow 0.4.0 the router fails to match path with the generated regex for the router. I've had to roll back to 0.3.1
The generated regexp seems to get into a doubly nested mess with multi route
Spencer Goh
@dymaxionuk
Feb 12 2018 16:42
Actually same issue even without multi route. The default generated dry-web-roda new app --arch=flat will fail to even route for root path
Gustavo Caso
@GustavoCaso
Feb 12 2018 16:43
I have a PR that solves this
dry-rb/dry-web-roda#81
Spencer Goh
@dymaxionuk
Feb 12 2018 16:44
Ah thanks, sorry been off radar for a bit. Should have checked github...
Gustavo Caso
@GustavoCaso
Feb 12 2018 16:44
No problem
Is basically a downgrade of roda-flow version
Steve Clarke
@srcnix
Feb 12 2018 21:21
I don't suppose anyone has any good methods of testing an app that uses Dry::System::Container, particularly around resetting the class so that I can test it multiple times in multiple tests - at the moment, I cannot seem to get around the fact that I've already registered an item with name "parser" (example)