Where communities thrive


  • Join over 1.5M+ people
  • Join over 100K+ communities
  • Free without limits
  • Create your own community
People
Repo info
Activity
  • 10:14
    NicolasCARPi synchronize #3837
  • 10:14

    NicolasCARPi on marcel-search-enum

    fix search page by removing the… (compare)

  • 06:09
    MarcelBolten opened #3837
  • 05:57

    MarcelBolten on marcel-search-enum

    use enum for fileds update comment (compare)

  • Oct 01 10:03

    NicolasCARPi on hypernext

    more apidoc (compare)

  • Oct 01 02:04
    CLAassistant commented #3836
  • Oct 01 02:04
    dependabot[bot] labeled #3836
  • Oct 01 02:04
    dependabot[bot] labeled #3836
  • Oct 01 02:04
    dependabot[bot] opened #3836
  • Oct 01 02:04

    dependabot[bot] on npm_and_yarn

    Bump @typescript-eslint/eslint-… (compare)

  • Oct 01 02:03
    CLAassistant commented #3835
  • Oct 01 02:03
    dependabot[bot] labeled #3835
  • Oct 01 02:03
    dependabot[bot] labeled #3835
  • Oct 01 02:03

    dependabot[bot] on npm_and_yarn

    Bump eslint from 8.23.0 to 8.24… (compare)

  • Oct 01 02:03
    dependabot[bot] opened #3835
  • Oct 01 02:03
    CLAassistant commented #3834
  • Oct 01 02:03
    dependabot[bot] labeled #3834
  • Oct 01 02:03
    dependabot[bot] labeled #3834
  • Oct 01 02:03

    dependabot[bot] on npm_and_yarn

    Bump stylelint from 14.11.0 to … (compare)

  • Oct 01 02:03
    dependabot[bot] opened #3834
plasmapper
@plasmapper
@NicolasCARPi By the way. There is one thing that I couldn't do when I played with the API. When I try to set the experiment date using POST experiments/id with date=YYYYMMDD it always changes to current day. I tried other datetime formats with the same result. Changing body and title however works just fine. Do you know what the issue might be?
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
@plasmapper interestingly, this issue has been reported to me this morning and fix shortly after: elabftw/elabftw@8d778e5
it will be part of the next patch release
plasmapper
@plasmapper
Great! Thanks.
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
I did the update to 4.3.9 but it still shows "Installed version: 4.3.8"
elabctl update said "Found latest release: 4.3.9" and pulled the images
in the logs I find "d41elabimg: info: eLabFTW version: 4.3.8"
any idea?
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
my bad, fault in the release process
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
I suspected the branch in elabimg was strange - thanks for the quick fix @NicolasCARPi
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
FYI: it's this line that needs to be changed for a new version: https://github.com/elabftw/elabimg/blob/master/Dockerfile#L114
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
and happy sysadminday to all of us ;-)
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
oh yeah it's today! :)
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
we got ice cream - that's how I noticed
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
ahah
make sure to share some with the hardware!
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
:ice_cream: --> :computer:
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
@MarcelBolten I think this would be nice to implement once the link to experiment stuff is merged: https://github.com/elabftw/elabftw/issues/539#issuecomment-833675094
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
elabctl update still says "Found latest release: 4.3.8" it however correctly identifies itself as "Latest version: 4.3.9"
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
ok it's fixed
the release was a draft on github/elabimg
so curl -s https://api.github.com/repos/elabftw/elabimg/releases/latest | jq -r ".tag_name" would return incorrect release
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
:+1:
besselfunct
@besselfunct
Trying to install with elabctl today and I get an error manifest not found and it's trying to pull 4.3.10
I edited the /etc/elabftw.yml so that it's pulling 4.3.9, and it seems to have worked
Sorry, the error is manifest unknown
besselfunct
@besselfunct
Also, big thanks to @alexander-haller. I had to swap distros to get zfsutils-linux 2.1.5, but it's now working for me.
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
okay, got it, that's because I pushed the tag BEFORE pushing the commit, so it grabbed the wrong version!
probably some room for improvement in the workflow... anyway, new one is building: https://github.com/elabftw/elabimg/runs/7662749205?check_suite_focus=true
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
@besselfunct thanks and glad to hear that :-)
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
@NicolasCARPi root@elabftw-dev:~# curl -s https://api.github.com/repos/elabftw/elabimg/releases/latest | jq -r ".tag_name"
4.3.8
Marcel
@MarcelBolten
@NicolasCARPi, @alexander-haller 4.3.9 and 4.3.10 are drafts
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
fixed!
btw apiv2 is really taking shape, it'll be great once it's done, it allows deleting a lot of old ugly working code and replace it with fancy buggy code ^^
also, now you can directly access /api/v2/experiments/42 and get the json back in the browser
once I get things sorted out a bit better I'll post on the github discussion the current design
I think the releases of elabimg got marked as draft because I removed the tag corresponding
(and added it later)
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller

it allows deleting a lot of old ugly working code and replace it with fancy buggy code ^^

:-)

Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
current commit: 30 files changed, 436 insertions(+), 489 deletions(-)
as long as there are less lines of code at the end of the day I consider this a win
using the public api for internal stuff will be a game changer!
it's also a PITA, basically a superposition of both states
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
@alexander-haller damn users wanting to use windows!!! ;)
we need to show them the light!
alexander-haller
@alexander-haller
:smile: :+1:
Nicolas CARPi
@NicolasCARPi
this could be cool to add: https://github.com/staabm/phpstan-dba