@holiman you made the tweet asking for projects to tell you if they use Ropsten. I just did. We would have more work on our plate if Ropsten breaks this month and this is a critical month for us.
It's obvious that our priorities are very different and in the end it's not my decision. From the way my comments here were received it sounds like a done deal, so we will try to plan accordingly.
Continuing to run the pre-fork Ropsten is also an option.
we really don't want to consensus fix the week before devcon
I wholeheartedly agree with this