These are chat archives for ethereum/tutorials

Sep 2017
Harsha Goli
@arshbot
Sep 13 2017 01:29
Hello there! I'm building an ethereum wallet. What node client would you guys recommend for this? I've used bcoin and lcoin in the past and they have a nice http api, is there an ethereum node client like that out there?
eddie2024
@eddie2024
Sep 13 2017 12:34
would this be valid ? bool = ( block.number > x && weiRaised > y);
eddie2024
@eddie2024
Sep 13 2017 16:28
in an if else statement that checks block.number, would it be better, from a memory consumption perspective, to assign block.number to a variable or call block.number in each comparison?
wjchong
@wjchong
Sep 13 2017 18:58
why my download chain is never finished downloading ??? :(
Stephen
@stephendkade
Sep 13 2017 19:52

Hi everyone,

Are any of you interested in teaching an intermediate-advanced-level Ethereum course?

I'm starting an online blockchain course to provide rising Ethereum developers with personal code reviews, unique projects and a vibrant support community.

Your gig : Earn $25k for teaching the core intro series to Solidity/Web3/Truffle (~12 hours of video/screencast over 4 weeks) or $6k for teaching an advanced topic (~3 hours of video/screencast over 1 week), plus potentially much more $ from revenue sharing. Get in on the early stages of building a vibrant, global developer education community.

You: You’re a great communicator and developer. Ideally, you are recognized / highly accomplished within the blockchain community.

Does this sound like someone you know? Earn $1k for referring a teacher that we choose.

Introduce yourself, or send a way to contact your referral, to stephen@web3.academy

Any comments? I'd love your feedback on how to best serve the Ethereum development community.

SethiShivam
@SethiShivam
Sep 13 2017 22:17
Hi team i am new to blockchain . please help me ... is it possible to create minable coins on ethereum ?