These are chat archives for eventum/eventum

9th
Nov 2016
Elan Ruusamäe
@glensc
Nov 09 2016 05:23
this has obviously something to do with your data in there
oops, i noticed there are two patches numbered 28, @balsdorf and i suppose people randomly got executed either of the patches. seems both patches are ok to be skipped as they are data cleanup and changing db driver. i suppose it's best to rename them to be re-executed again?
Elan Ruusamäe
@glensc
Nov 09 2016 05:30
@tiagom62 looking at the code now, seems those history entries got overwritten with NULL. do you have backup? select count(*) from history where his_context is null are the corrupted entries that you should restore.
@tiagom62 and you probably should had created ticket about this, so i at least could commit fix to prevent data corruption associated with the issue
tiagom62
@tiagom62
Nov 09 2016 15:35
@glensc I ran select count(*) from fw_issue_history where his_context is null and it returns 0
I can always create a ticket, i just wasn't sure if it was something i was doing wrong.
Elan Ruusamäe
@glensc
Nov 09 2016 16:00
nah, your data was incorrectly stored, would be interesting to know why
ah, the column is his_context mediumtext NOT NULL, so you should run instead select count(*) from history where his_context=''
tiagom62
@tiagom62
Nov 09 2016 16:10
I modified the query from history to fw_issue_history as history doesn't seem to exist in this version. also fw_ is my db prefix. select count(*) from fw_issue_history where his_context='' returns 0 as well.
tiagom62
@tiagom62
Nov 09 2016 16:29
It appears that json_encode strings must be utf-8 encoded http://php.net/manual/en/function.json-encode.php. The db is set to latin1_swedish_ci
tiagom62
@tiagom62
Nov 09 2016 16:40
Looks like its because im on such an old version APP_CHARSET is set to ISO-8859-1 setting it to utf-8 resolves the issue