If you see any issues let me know I'm going to bed. We think we solved the threading issues as its been running for a while now. I'm going to be doing optimization to the client side including that caching pr.
basically we found out that signalr was a huge pain point
so we went to raw metal using persistent connection and that helped a lot
but we still noticed that issue..
the huge win is when we got rid of the redis backplane for signalr
basically we were doing double message bus messages. one that’s using our apps message bus and signalr subscribes and then signalr was using it’s own message bus which I don’t think is that well tested, we’ve always had issues with it
we did some thinking and we removed it because we don’t think we need it as we manage connections already and our whole app gets messages on each node so we shouldn’t need there message bus.. we did some checks and it proved to be true