python-pylintchecker: syl20bnr/spacemacs#13975 It seems to be a flycheck issue but I'm not sure where to look to find out what's going on. Could anyone take a look?
python3? I'm working in an environment where I don't have / can't have a suitable python3 env variable. I think this is the reason I'm seeing "Missing; sys.path is nil" in the 'module' lines of my flycheck verification window
(error line-start (file-name) ":" line ": " (message) line-end). However the path to the file
file-nameisn't correct since its relative to the docker container not my host os. So all I need to do is manipulate
file-name. I've tried to search the documentation but couldn't find an example on how to do this.
flycheck-select-checkerbut that doesn't seem to persist beyond the current buffer
flycheck-define-checkerand flycheck recognizes the checker but I'm not sure what to do about the files argument. Essentially, it's checking for a
.tomlfile in the root of your project directory, which it detects and it should also detect all of the
.luafiles, in this case, in a specific file path. I've tried setting up
flycheck-def-args-varand setting that but I can't seem to get to the root of the project programatically. Any feedback would be appreciated.
flycheck-define-checker. The cli tool that I'm using outputs highly formatted errors. Is that a catch all sort of system that I can use so that the cli tool can use it's formatting but that I don't have to write insane patterns?
Compilation exited abnormally with code 1in the flycheck compilation window
sourceinside of the
nil(trying to get rid of the
<character) with no luck.
stylelintand it requires that I'm positioned on the path of
.stylelintrcin order to read rules properly
Didn't find a "real" solution, but figured out that this function: (defun flycheck-eslint-config-exists-p ()
"Whether there is a valid eslint config for the current buffer."
(exitcode (and executable (call-process executable nil t nil
(eq exitcode 0)))
Fails because newer versions of eslint require a filename instead of a directory. I fixed it locally by changing the "." argument to "./src/index.js" and recompiling the file with emacs-list-byte-compile