Where communities thrive


  • Join over 1.5M+ people
  • Join over 100K+ communities
  • Free without limits
  • Create your own community
People
Repo info
Activity
  • 06:59

    github-actions[bot] on gh-pages

    deploy: 17a7f120d8d89f7fecd9f2dā€¦ (compare)

  • 06:52

    maze-runnar on development

    fix: CFS: Not able to turn ON cā€¦ (compare)

  • 06:52
    maze-runnar closed #7452
  • 06:52
    maze-runnar closed #7431
  • 06:49
    codecov[bot] commented #7452
  • 06:46
    vercel[bot] commented #7452
  • 06:41
    codecov[bot] commented #7452
  • 06:41
    vercel[bot] commented #7452
  • 06:40
    maze-runnar synchronize #7452
  • 05:36
    maze-runnar edited #7435
  • 05:36
    maze-runnar edited #7435
  • 05:36
    maze-runnar edited #7435
  • 05:35
    maze-runnar edited #7435
  • 05:35
    maze-runnar edited #7435
  • 05:35
    maze-runnar edited #7435
  • 05:27
    codecov[bot] commented #7456
  • 05:27
    vercel[bot] commented #7456
  • 05:26
    codecov[bot] commented #7456
  • 05:24
    maze-runnar ready_for_review #7435
  • 05:23
    codecov[bot] commented #7435
Anshika Ahuja
@anshika-web
for help.
Tanay Dwivedi
@tanay123456789
There is a folder named translations with files having ".po" extension in open-event-frontend. Is it used to translate for different languages for the different parts of the open-event-frontend website?
1 reply
Shashank Shekhar
@shashank-001
Hello everyone, I am new to Fossasia and I want to start contributing to the open-event frontend. I don't have any experience related to open source contributions. Can anyone suggest me something to get started with my open source journey??
Priyaraj17
@Priyaraj17
Hey, I have created this Pull request fossasia/open-event-frontend#7367,
Can someone review the changes?
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
EventYay Technical Meeting will start at 7 PM IST.
Please join if you have any doubts https://eventyay.com/e/465d23e8
You have to order the a free ticket first to be able to use the Join Event button
avanisingh0105
@avanisingh0105
Hi @/all , I have setup the eventyay on my machine and was just exploring all the files of code.. i was hoping if someone can help to get me a good first issue?
And what are the pre-requisites one should know be it a particular language or some framework ?
1 reply
progmatic99
@progmatic-99:matrix.org
[m]
I am getting caniuse-lite is outdated when trying to build the frontend, is this happening with others also??
1 reply
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
@SundaramDubey @maze-runnar Please change this PR to the testing branch fossasia/open-event-frontend#7187
@sachinchauhan2889 Please change this PR to the testing branch fossasia/open-event-frontend#7355
Dev Valecha
@iamdevvalecha
today i will not be able to join meeting.
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
EventYay Technical Meeting will start at 7 PM IST.
Please join if you have any doubts https://eventyay.com/e/1b09dfb4
You have to order the a free ticket first to be able to use the Join Event button
Meghal Bisht
@MeghalBisht
https://meet.jit.si/eventyay Please join this room for today's meeting
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
@MeghalBisht @sachinchauhan2889 @ranjitkshah Is this PR good to merge? fossasia/open-event-frontend#7325
@ranjitkshah Are you working on a frontend issue for the documents as well? (fossasia/open-event-frontend#7335)
@MeghalBisht @sachinchauhan2889 @ranjitkshah @maze-runnar Is this PR good to go? fossasia/open-event-frontend#7346
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
@kapilchauhan8102 Hi! What is missing in this PR according to your understanding? fossasia/open-event-frontend#7012
Sundaram Dubey
@maze-runnar

@MeghalBisht @sachinchauhan2889 @ranjitkshah @maze-runnar Is this PR good to go? fossasia/open-event-frontend#7346

yes

Mario Behling
@mariobehling
@ranjitkshah @maze-runnar @MeghalBisht Please review fossasia/open-event-frontend#7355
Sundaram Dubey
@maze-runnar
:thumbsup:
Anshika Ahuja
@anshika-web
@mariobehling codeheat is still going on?
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
@anshika-web This season of codeheat is finished. We are checking when we can start the next season. Should be in a few weeks only.
Naman-1234
@Naman-1234
Hi all, Can someone tell me,Is there eventyay technical meeting tomorrow?
I mean today*
Dev Valecha
@iamdevvalecha
@Naman-1234 on tuesday 7 pm IST
harshal kaigaonkar
@harshalkaigaonkar
@iamdevvalecha does it happen on every tuesdays ?
Tanay Dwivedi
@tanay123456789
@harshalkaigaonkar eventyay meeting happens on tuesday and thursday at 7PM IST
I don't know but every typescript seems to have problem on my local machine
It is throwing this error:-Cannot find module '@glimmer/tracking' or its corresponding type declarations.
My local repo is updated with the remote repo
and even I had deleted the local and remote repository and again forked the repository multiple times.
Tanay Dwivedi
@tanay123456789
Again and again I am setting up the project from scratch
however problem did not got solved
Is it me only or anyone else facing the same problem?
Meghal Bisht
@MeghalBisht
@tanay123456789 Did you install the dependencies? Try to reinstall the dependencies. If done and still problem persists, then please paste the error logs here. And also mention which branch are you working with? I tested and it works fine in my local. You get some warning logs but that does not prevent the build.
Also, if there would have been an error, then the current system should have crashed. Which is not the case. This makes me believe, the problem is with your setup.
Dev Valecha
@iamdevvalecha
i am unable to access eventyay.com. is their any server issues?
it's been more than 1 hrs now. website does'nt respond anything!
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
Not sure. It is working for me here.
Is your IP blocked maybe?
Dev Valecha
@iamdevvalecha
ok
Tanay Dwivedi
@tanay123456789
@MeghalBisht ok
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
EventYay Technical Meeting will start at 7 PM IST.
Please join if you have any doubts https://eventyay.com/e/f1da8cf8
You have to order the a free ticket first to be able to use the Join Event button
Dev Valecha
@iamdevvalecha
those who have participated in codeheat program in period 3 and period 4 as well they can fill https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhUiOzpMmm_E88ps8KHhJvvSQgtyfpLreuIPhhjg_n8ZdKUw/viewform
this form in order to get your name in winner list.
the result will be announced on 12 june https://eventyay.com/e/32f419a7 here.
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
EventYay Technical Meeting will start at 7 PM IST.
Please join if you have any doubts https://eventyay.com/e/528911ed
You have to order the a free ticket first to be able to use the Join Event button
Naman-1234
@Naman-1234
@mariobehling Sir Please join the meeting of Codeheat results. We all are waiting.
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
The codeheat result will be announced on "Thursday, 17 June, 2021, 5:30 Pm IST https://eventyay.com/e/32f419a7
@Raunaksingh100
raunak singh
@Raunaksingh100
šŸ‘šŸ»
Mario Behling
@mariobehling
EventYay Technical Meeting will start at 7 PM IST.
Please join if you have any doubts https://eventyay.com/e/b95924db/
You have to order the a free ticket first to be able to use the Join Event button