it's looking for the wrong file name, how do I tell it the right one?
@guillaume-nargeot it's calling getTixFileName, which apparently removes the .1 for some reason
what's the recommended way to report coverage when you have multiple test-suites?
hi folks, I am trying to generate Haskell coverage report for a project in Travis CI. I have cabal install --enable-tests --enable-coverage && cabal test but it doesn't seem like coverage data has been generated. Anyone has an idea what's wrong ?
Can you link me to an example of the problem
@guillaume-nargeot ping, are you around ?
I've managed to figure out how to collect coverage for executables, not libraries and at some point I've got it working, i.e. hpc-coveralls reporting coverage for the source files which define the main function of my executables. However for some reason this has stopped working and I'm trying to figure out why
build #100 is the one which seems to have been working https://travis-ci.org/weldr/bdcs/builds/254573293 (look for tools/import.hs and tools/export.hs in the coverage json). other builds seem to not include these files. I also have the last build (#156) which takes care to update some file names but still no luck
btw the same commands I have in my .travis.yml work as expected when I execute them locally on my computer, that is I can see the tools/*.hs files in the JSON report