This week I'll work on those topics, by order of priority:
In addition to those topics I'd like to know your opinion on some things:
Would you be interested in interactive weekly meetings ? I'd share some metrics, previous week snippets, current week topics and of course discuss about what you want in a defined timing.
Would you be interested in interactive coding sessions, on a given feature or bug ?
What do you think about moving this chat on a discord server ? This would make peer -programming/screen sharing/interactive sessions easier as there is all the features needed.
Those are just thoughts right now but I'd like to know what you think about it. I'm interested in making first contributions and bug solving easier (in terms of access to the information like "where should I look if I want to fix this or enhance that ?")
Hello, I'm considering using Scaphandre on a personal project, do you plan adding a way to return more than the first five processes ?
In fact I was able to get more processes by editing the "Topology" structure and the stdout exporter, but the best would be to add this option to the stdout script (not sure if possible regarding the architecture).
@PierreRust I'm investigating on hubblo-org/scaphandre#85
Do you have access to a 2-socket server so that we could test ?
Great ! We can schedule that starting next week if you want.
I see there is some work here that seems accurate : hubblo-org/scaphandre#87
It works perfectly on my setup and seems to replace the function I had suspicions about. Could you try that PR on your machine to see if the bug is still there ?
It seems the linting rules in Clippy have changed a bit in the new version: https://github.com/hubblo-org/scaphandre/runs/2199772368
It asks us to change struct names like JSONExporter to JsonExporter, CPUStat to CpuStat, and so on.
I'll proceed on the change on the whole codebase, so be aware of that in your PRs to avoid conflict. The full list of struct names to be changed are in the link just before.
I just moved the documentation static generated files to this repo: https://github.com/hubblo-org/scaphandre-documentation
I've added a note in the contributing guide to edit and build the doc: https://hubblo-org.github.io/scaphandre-documentation/contributing.html#edit-and-build-the-documentation
(nothing has really changed)
The new url for the doc is https://hubblo-org.github.io/scaphandre-documentation (notice the extra -documentation)