@PierreRust I'm investigating on hubblo-org/scaphandre#85
Do you have access to a 2-socket server so that we could test ?
Great ! We can schedule that starting next week if you want.
I see there is some work here that seems accurate : hubblo-org/scaphandre#87
It works perfectly on my setup and seems to replace the function I had suspicions about. Could you try that PR on your machine to see if the bug is still there ?
It seems the linting rules in Clippy have changed a bit in the new version: https://github.com/hubblo-org/scaphandre/runs/2199772368
It asks us to change struct names like JSONExporter to JsonExporter, CPUStat to CpuStat, and so on.
I'll proceed on the change on the whole codebase, so be aware of that in your PRs to avoid conflict. The full list of struct names to be changed are in the link just before.
I just moved the documentation static generated files to this repo: https://github.com/hubblo-org/scaphandre-documentation
I've added a note in the contributing guide to edit and build the doc: https://hubblo-org.github.io/scaphandre-documentation/contributing.html#edit-and-build-the-documentation
(nothing has really changed)
The new url for the doc is https://hubblo-org.github.io/scaphandre-documentation (notice the extra -documentation)
Hi @uggla !
Here are the lines I was talking about in hubblo-org/scaphandre#96 :
Just release v0.3.0 : https://github.com/hubblo-org/scaphandre/releases/tag/v0.3.0
:grinning: Thanks to all the contributors !