These are chat archives for ikkentim/SampSharp

16th
Jan 2017
Michael Kilpatrick
@NewbProgramming
Jan 16 2017 00:04
So I finally got the GetXYInFrontOf_ to work
blob
blob
blob
blob
Michael Kilpatrick
@NewbProgramming
Jan 16 2017 00:51
@ikkentim What's the function for SetWorldTime, can't find it in BaseMode
It’s in the server class
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 10:36
using SampSharp.GameMode.SAMP
...
Server.SetWorldTime(10);
Florian van Dillen
@fvandillen
Jan 16 2017 14:09
@ikkentim That code was indeed nHibernate (fluent to be precise)
If you want the database bindings, give me a shout
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 15:34
I have some problems with Russian text, i used codepage cp1251, but it is not works correctly
i need to make something else?
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 15:36
do you have the folder named codepages in your server directory, at least container cp1251.txt?
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 15:36
yes
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 15:36
:/
Does it show weird characters or something?
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 15:38
i got string - ⬨⬨⬨⬨⬨⬨
or something similar
rhombuses
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 15:41
:/ don’t know right know what’s exactly broken, I’ve created an issue for it #175 , I’ll check it out as soon as i can
Codepage translations have always been hard to test :(
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 15:44
ok
and if i will try to use some codepages in the project options -> Compiler Code Page, it may solve problem?
or i need to use only codepages folder?
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 15:47
it used the codepages from that folder.
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 15:48
ok
Florian van Dillen
@fvandillen
Jan 16 2017 15:51
Na zrdowie!
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 16:02
))))
i checked https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows-1251 and codepage cp1251.txt, i think all values is correct
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 16:05
yea i the files are no doubt correct, but the way i translate the values in the plugin is probably a little wrong
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 16:07
ok, just i never did not work with encodings :)
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 16:20
in the virtual box wrong characters was as rhombus, but when i taken the log file and open in my host os, it is - ðóññêèé (this is cp1251 encoding)
sorry cp1252
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 17:53
hmm
i runned my gamemode on the windows, and all works fine
why linux? :worried:
i think i will use windows for my server..
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 18:00
It will work on linux in the end
I'll install a vbox for testing, it must work :angry:
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 18:01
oO
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 18:01
hang onnn
when you were testing, did you test to see what is in the server log, or what is showing up in game?
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 18:02
only server log
server_log.txt
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 18:02
what locale is your machine set to?
locale -a
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 18:03
i will check
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 18:03
Sounds like the translation goes all right, but the machine just shows it differently because it has a different locale set
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 18:04
oh, that's why
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 18:05
If that's the problem, then yay!
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 18:14
locale -a
C
C.UTF-8
en_AG
en_AG-utf8
en_AU-utf8
en_BW-utf8
en_CA-utf8
en_DK-utf8
en_GB-utf8
en_HK-utf8
en_IE-utf8
en_IN
en_IN-utf8
en_NG-utf8
en_NZ-utf8
en_PH-utf8
en_SG-utf8
en_US-utf8
en_ZA-utf8
en_ZM-utf8
en_ZW-utf8
POSIX
Tim Potze
@ikkentim
Jan 16 2017 20:04
how about locale without the -a
then you can see the active one
Oleg
@5LICK
Jan 16 2017 22:34
i used this tutorial :)