These are chat archives for inveniosoftware/invenio

8th
Feb 2018
Johnny Mariéthoz
@jma
Feb 08 07:58
@/all I got a problem when I tried to extract strings to translate in the jinja2 templates that includes assets. The strings are not extracted and I did not get any errors. The problem can be solved by adding a new extensions webassets.ext.jinja2.AssetsExtension in the babel.ini file. It can help some of you.
Diego
@diegodelemos
Feb 08 08:45
Hello @jma ! great catch and thanks for letting us know! Since some months ago we are keeping track of this kind of issues using a troubleshooting kownledge base which you can find here https://github.com/inveniosoftware/troubleshooting. If you want you can publish the pair problem/solution there so it is easy searchable, if it happens that you don’t have time, please let me know and I will write it there (: and thanks again!
Johnny Mariéthoz
@jma
Feb 08 09:23
@diegodelemos Done!
Diego
@diegodelemos
Feb 08 09:50
thanks a lot! :smile:
Johnny Mariéthoz
@jma
Feb 08 10:54
@diegodelemos it is a small contribution, I hope to do more in a near future.