halkeye on java11-support
update jenkins base version and… minor fixes to support latest m… Few more powermock ignore fixes… and 19 more (compare)
halkeye on notify-github
Cleanup statuses (compare)
halkeye on notify-github
Move the start/stop of bitbucke… Notify github that we are build… Add a bunch more descriptions f… (compare)
halkeye on update-acceptance-tests-deps
Github warned about a bunch of … (compare)
halkeye on remove-all-nightwatch-tests
halkeye on master
Remove all nightwatch tests (#1… (compare)
<mirrors> <mirror> <id>repo.jenkins-ci.org</id> <url>https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/public/</url> <mirrorOf>m.g.o-public</mirrorOf> </mirror> </mirrors>
Hi, I have just run an antivirus (clamav) check on my machine and it seems the "blueocean-dashboard" and "blueocean-personalisation" plugin files are infected with the "locky" ransomware. I ran the same check on the jenkinsci/blueocean:1.18.0 docker image (released a year ago) and the virus is also reported, therefore it seems to have been an issue for at least a year.
Can anyone comment on this?
mvn clean install -Dblueocean.features.trends=true
mvn -f blueocean/pom.xml hpi:hpi
blueocean/target/blueocean.hpito the master Jenkins machine
The issue appear due to commit jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin@2c4659b
and few jobs shows the pipeline successfully, others only the console log output.
Maybe the reason is, blue ocean don't want to wait for longer period.
labelattribute in the
shstep. However, when viewing a pipeline in Blue Ocean, the
labelis sometimes the main message in the step, and sometimes the
labelis a faded message to the right of the shell script. How does Blue Ocean decided how/when to display the
BLUEOCEAN_FEATURE_JWT_AUTHENTICATIONproperty? The error we're getting is the same one highlighted in this ticket https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-50387 (invalid signature). Checked the JWT token and the public key returned by the server with a different tool (https://jwt.io/) and the signature is verified correctly.
hello everyone and happy new year!
i’ve enabled blue ocean and for some reason test results don’t display when I use the TapPublisher: https://plugins.jenkins.io/tap/
My pipeline code that publishes to Tap is this:
steps.step([ $class : 'TapPublisher', testResults : 'test-results.tap', verbose : true, failIfNoResults : true, failedTestsMarkBuildAsFailure: true, enableSubtests : true, planRequired : true, ])
steps variable is
this from pipeline passed into a class).
When I exit blue ocean, I can see the Tap test results.
Nevermind: I’m reading this thread: https://groups.google.com/u/2/g/jenkinsci-dev/c/zNukeuLK4Og/m/SvX-b5exCgAJ
I really wish I could help with this. Seems like a fun project! Maybe one day ...
Hi All. I'm after some advice about how best to replace a blueocean plugin, blueocean-pipeline-api-impl in this case, with a private version. For background, my working environment blocks direct access to GitHub and provides a local Artifactory instance from which I fetch mirrored plugins and to which I deploy my own version. The path I've been down is to mimic the the blueocean-plugin (maven parent) and declare my own plugin (eg blueocean-pipeline-api-impl :1.24.5-myplugin) as a dependency. Things work with hpi:run and I can run blueocean successfully and get the functional changes I want from my own blueocean-pipeline-api-impl . My replacement parent uses my own namespace eg com.mycompany and I ended up having to use io.jenkins in the private Artifactory to succeed with the child plugin. All good until I try to deploy to a staging environment where, when I bake my Dockerised Jenkins image (derived from jenkinsci/docker) using the jenkins-plugin-cli to add my child and parent plugins, the cli instead resolves the original plugin. I've gone through each plugin that declares a dependency on blueocean-pipeline-api-impl and added an exception in the parent plugin to try and workaround this but to no avail.
What I'm after is guidance on the best approach to take for this case of a bespoke version of a child plugin. It may be that my only problem is now with jenkins-plugin-cli but it's also likely that someone can point me to a better pattern for how to go about the whole thing.