Hi, I'm trying to migrate to
2.0.0-alpha2 to work around Torquebox being down - I managed to get almost there but when installing the RuboCop gem, which in turn installs
jaro_winkler, I get this failure:
make "DESTDIR=" clean Makefile:225: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.
I think for some reason the original (non-java) version of the gem is being installed and not the Java one. Any ideas why?
Another thing is that doing:
jruby.jrubyVersion = jRubyVersion
Doesn't modify the JRuby version that is used by
jrubyPrepareRubocop - instead, I had to do:
tasks['jrubyPrepareRubocop'].jruby.jrubyVersion = jRubyVersion
Not sure if that is a bug or what.
gradle rubocopand it doesn't work. Where am I making a mistake? This is on JDK 13.0.1, Gradle 6.0.1
@boris-petrov Disclaimer. It has not been tested on JDK13, but I do not think that is the issue.
It is totally possible that the wrong GEM could have been pulled. I tested various scenarious, but there is always a chance for seomthign that behaves slightly differently.
First check that you can do is to run your build with
--debug and check that the gem resolver does.
~/.gradle/rubygems-ivyxml-cache. THat is where the Ivy cache is for the Ruby gems. It might help to with diagnosis.
1.7.0, this issue is also a show-stopper for me: jruby-gradle/jruby-gradle-plugin#393 I found today that there was a similar issue about an year ago that was fixed - perhaps the same issue is happening now...
jrubyPreparetask just hangs up... CTRL+C and rerunning it fixes it most of the times. Not sure if anyone has noticed something similar.
--infoand see and what message it hangs up.