Where communities thrive


  • Join over 1.5M+ people
  • Join over 100K+ communities
  • Free without limits
  • Create your own community
People
Repo info
Activity
  • Aug 07 09:07
  • Nov 09 2021 11:42
  • Aug 02 2021 10:19

    dependabot-preview[bot] on maven

    (compare)

  • Aug 02 2021 10:19
    dependabot-preview[bot] closed #222
  • Aug 02 2021 10:19
    dependabot-preview[bot] commented #222
  • Aug 02 2021 10:19
    dependabot-preview[bot] labeled #224
  • Aug 02 2021 10:19
    dependabot-preview[bot] opened #224
  • Aug 02 2021 10:19

    dependabot-preview[bot] on maven

    Bump plugin from 3.45 to 4.24 … (compare)

  • Aug 02 2021 10:17

    dependabot-preview[bot] on maven

    (compare)

  • Aug 02 2021 10:17
    dependabot-preview[bot] closed #201
  • Aug 02 2021 10:17
    dependabot-preview[bot] commented #201
  • Aug 02 2021 10:17
    dependabot-preview[bot] labeled #223
  • Aug 02 2021 10:17
    dependabot-preview[bot] opened #223
  • Aug 02 2021 10:17

    dependabot-preview[bot] on maven

    Bump role-strategy from 2.13 to… (compare)

  • Jul 30 2021 10:36

    dependabot-preview[bot] on maven

    (compare)

  • Jul 30 2021 10:36
    dependabot-preview[bot] closed #221
  • Jul 30 2021 10:36
    dependabot-preview[bot] commented #221
  • Jul 30 2021 10:36
    dependabot-preview[bot] labeled #222
  • Jul 30 2021 10:35
    dependabot-preview[bot] opened #222
  • Jul 30 2021 10:35

    dependabot-preview[bot] on maven

    Bump plugin from 3.45 to 4.23 … (compare)

Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d

Do I need to prefill the google doc @oleg-nenashev

@Nancy-Chauhan @stffrdhrn Hi. I suggest we cancel the meeting on Monday and run a project retrospective on Thursday. There should be evaluation results sent out by that time, and I will also send a Google Doc where we can aggregate the feedback. WDYT?

Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
Would be nice. I will create the doc
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
πŸ‘
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Hi @oleg-nenashev https://github.com/SymbiFlow/symbiflow-arch-defs I came across symbiflow project going around where I guess a lot of work is going around around CI around icestorm , which could be useful I guess
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
@Nancy-Chauhan might be, have not seen it before
Will try to fill in my feedback by EoD
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Thank you @oleg-nenashev
Ghost
@ghost~5910ddcfd73408ce4f5dfa87
@oleg-nenashev I'll try to fill in mine when I get to my computer.
@Nancy-Chauhan symbiflow is what Tim is working on. I didn't realize you worked with Tim before. Do you have a link to your project write-up?
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Hi @stffrdhrn Yes, I came across that project. Maybe this weekend I can have a look, It does have many things around icestorm . I tried to work on adding crop/pad/scale feature to existing HDMI2USB-litex-firmware. ( tried hacking at firmaware level ) timvideos/HDMI2USB-litex-firmware#444 , but that was a bit unsuccessful , becuase of triple buffering which cant be handled at firmware level , so I had to make changes in enjoy-digital/litevideos enjoy-digital/litevideo#20 .
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
Let's take extra 15 minutes to fill in the feedback
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Okay .
@oleg-nenashev Please Let me know when you are done . I will join
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
Starting in 10 min
@stffrdhrn last chance to provide feedback
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
Switching to the chat
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Yes I apologize for the notice
Noice*
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
So the followup is that we schedule another session to the next week, @Nancy-Chauhan will send a Doodle. There were discuss all the retrospective feedback, and discuss what we do next
@Nancy-Chauhan No need to apologize. I know that the meeting time slot is subomptimal, and that it makes you to find places to talk which micght be noisy :( One of my retrospective items
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Yes . Thank you @oleg-nenashev πŸ˜…. I will send out the doodle soon
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
@oleg-nenashev @stffrdhrn Doodle for a retrospective meeting next week https://doodle.com/poll/ewv324e23zcmmxi4
Ghost
@ghost~5910ddcfd73408ce4f5dfa87
Sorry, I didn't know there was a deadline. I didn't get to my computer til this morning.
Ghost
@ghost~5910ddcfd73408ce4f5dfa87
I filled in the doodle. For me the times are after 11pm. I might not be able to make it. But will try
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
thanks!
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
@stffrdhrn we have one slot overlap on Monday at 1PM UTC. Looks like a plan @Nancy-Chauhan
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Hi, @oleg-nenashev Thanks for updating the calendar for next meeting on Monday , but I think time is still not updated on calender as 1 PM UTC . It might create confusion
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
done
Ghost
@ghost~5910ddcfd73408ce4f5dfa87
Ill try to make it tonight.
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Cool !
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
omw
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Hello @olofk @wallento @oleg-nenashev, Please ping when our Jenkins Server will be stable, i.e.. https://ci.librecores.org/ , so that we can work more with it ( probably also migrate openRISC CI to jenkins )
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
I am still waiting for @wallento or @imphil to provide credentials/instructions so that I can access the infrastructure :( 2 weeks ago Stefan has sent me an encrypted file, but I was unable to open it with my actual GPG keys
Philipp Wagner
@imphil
@oleg-nenashev Please look through your emails, I'm waiting for feedback on how to set up an AWS budget group or something like that
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
@imphil I replied 9 days ago :)
Philipp Wagner
@imphil
@oleg-nenashev ah looks like I missed that mail somehow. Sorry, I'll have a look.
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
nws
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Hi @oleg-nenashev I remember there was a doc shared regarding idea for jenkins plugin (embedded-sig) in gitter channel . I couldnt find it . Can you please provide me with the link if you remember
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Thanks
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Hi @oleg-nenashev
in repect to https://twitter.com/zipcpu/status/1176087197700820992 , should we add more things to our docker image ? https://github.com/librecores/docker-images
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
replied in Twitter
thanks!
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Yes , should we add it ?
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
@oleg-nenashev Recently I had been busy, but can we discuss on improving the existing yosys integration as I see , a lot of people responded to it on twitter , so I can work on to make it useful to other projects.
Oleg Nenashev
@oleg-nenashev
:+1:
This week is impossible for me, but we could do something on Oct 2 or 4
Ghost
@ghost~5b7e36e3d73408ce4fa5848d
Okay! That seems fine.