calculuschild on master
change conditions for google er… Update client/homebrew/pages/ne… Update client/homebrew/pages/ed… and 6 more (compare)
dependabot[bot] on npm_and_yarn
Bump marked from 3.0.8 to 4.0.6… (compare)
calculuschild on master
Tell CodeMirror to batch custom… Change to callback style lint and 1 more (compare)
@Gazook89 This was probably an oversight when stolksdorf first created the site. I guess we have two possible solutions. Either
If there are no conflicts, I think we should try to make it case-insensitive to prevent future issues. I'm not sure how likely it is but it seems like a potential security issue to allow multiple users to register under
myName, mYNAME, MynamE.
Of course if it's already happened we just need to roll with it I guess.
here is a reddit comment from me in response to a question about converting legacy docs to v3 mostly in pursuit of the better TOC. It sounded to me like it'd be a pain for this user. So I spent this evening making what is basically my first js tool, to convert legacy ToCs into v3 style ToC's but using regular divs and spans. And it provides the v3 CSS.
Sharing it so I can get my "participation award" but also in case it's useful. Going out of town for a few days tomorrow but when I come back I may spruce it up beyond just a single .html file.
sharePage.jsxpage for example. Essentially just wrap
<Nav.item>s you want inside
<Nav.dropdown>. The first item will always be shown in the navbar, and any other items will show up only in the dropdown.
Hey, folks. I hope this is the right place to reach out to the Homebrewery dev team. I have a tool for building PDF books from Markdown sources, and I have built some Homebrewery-related extensions for it:
I would like to open source all of the above, but I wanted to check in for the Homebrewery-specific stuff and see if that's okay with you and/or if you need any specific form of attribution besides a link and general acknowledgment.
The one issue we face is that with user-generated content (Markdown) there is always a chance that someone comes up with a nasty input that results in some evil Regex and can tie up a lot of server memory or leave us open to certain attacks. We try to have all Markdown processing handled on the client end for that reason.
That said, if it's possible to run your tool in-browser, it might help with getting more uniform results across the different browsers (Chrome print-to-PDF is slightly different than Firefox, etc.), and possibly save users some confusion when they go to retrieve a PDF and instead of a download link they get the Print dialog.
@import (less) 'codemirror/theme/*';in the
codeEditor.lessto import all the files.
\buildbut don't bother manually stitching them together. Instead just swap the css file in and out on the editor as needed like we do with the brew themes in https://github.com/naturalcrit/homebrewery/blob/732021f5a5ab190752eacf76a178c7b5bc256c07/client/homebrew/brewRenderer/brewRenderer.jsx#L202 .