These are chat archives for nightscout/intend-to-bolus

Feb 2016
Jim Matheson
@jmatheson
Feb 17 2016 00:06
nothing obvious in the log. when i leave i can see it trying to reconnect because the connection dropped. That may be running before it gets a chance to make the switch. will need to dig into tho sccript to make sure it is not trying to connect back to home network only.
Ben West
@bewest
Feb 17 2016 00:07
ah, ssh-copy-id is something you run on mac to copy your key from you mac to your pi
Ben West
@bewest
Feb 17 2016 00:15
This message was deleted
oh, my version of ssh-import-id wiill import your user: ssh-import-id gh:bewest
replace bewest with your github username
Toby Canning
@TC2013
Feb 17 2016 00:33
@jasoncalabrese I love that charger you linked to. I may end up ordering it because it will fit in the Pi case for sure. I just got a 5000mAh lipo from amazon (arriving this week) that will fit on one halfa pi case, then on the other half, I can put that charger, the Edison and a TICC111x!
It'll be nice to have something that can get better than 2 days on a charge :)
Jason Calabrese
@jasoncalabrese
Feb 17 2016 00:37
I wasn't sure since it said 5V, just had a 2000mAh show up today, if I use that without the external charger and the edison hit the max charging time what happens to the edison? needs a reboot? halt?
dougtakeuti
@dougtakeuti
Feb 17 2016 00:49
Do I connect a TI stick to the J16 port on the Edison mini breakout board?
Jim Matheson
@jmatheson
Feb 17 2016 00:52
join the mmeowlink room for hardware discussion.
Jim Matheson
@jmatheson
Feb 17 2016 04:25
it’s really annoying how spotty G5 to iOS BLE is when i am not at home. missing tons of readings which makes my loop fall flat on it’s face.
Jim Matheson
@jmatheson
Feb 17 2016 06:32
anyone else on Heroku getting 10MB daily log limit warnings?
Sulka Haro
@sulkaharo
Feb 17 2016 06:33
Not with latest dev. Occasionally getting them when we spam logs. What build do you h e installed?
Jim Matheson
@jmatheson
Feb 17 2016 06:34
latest dev (well as of 24ish hours ago)
guess it’s not a big deal.
joannestevens
@joannestevens
Feb 17 2016 12:16
This message was deleted

@bewest when I use your ....

oh, my version of ssh-import-id wiill import your user: ssh-import-id gh:bewest

replace bewest with your github username

I get the following:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ ssh-import-id gh:joannestevens
-bash: ssh-import-id: command not found
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ ssh-import-id gh:
@joannestevens

Jason Calabrese
@jasoncalabrese
Feb 17 2016 13:42
There's a bunch of excess warnings when the treatments from openaps don't include BG units, happens reach time they are loaded, I left it in as a reminder to fix the issue, but I think it's just causing problems
Dragan Maksimovic
@dm61
Feb 17 2016 16:19
@jmatheson I am also getting log limit warnings from Papertrail on Heroku. Looks like these are due to frequent "found a glucose value without any units" warnings as pointed to by @jasoncalabrese . I'll try to setup a filter on Papertrail.
Jim Matheson
@jmatheson
Feb 17 2016 20:11
just took a peek at my papertrail. looks like i run at about 5x the daily limit. ha
Jason Calabrese
@jasoncalabrese
Feb 17 2016 20:36
this is the line, we should probably just remove it, I wanted to have oref0 include the units, but I'm not sure what everything is like for mmol in oref0
would we always set the units to mgdl?
Toby Canning
@TC2013
Feb 17 2016 21:27
Ever since enabling openaps, pump and temp basal data, my Nightscout site has been much slower to respond. Have others experienced this and are there any suggestions for improving the speed and responsiveness?
Possibly related is that I switched to Heroku at the same time
Jim Matheson
@jmatheson
Feb 17 2016 21:35
There was some improvements to address that released a couple of days ago. Grab the new version of NS dev.
Toby Canning
@TC2013
Feb 17 2016 22:07
Gracias!
Toby Canning
@TC2013
Feb 17 2016 22:51
@bewest @jasoncalabrese I think we are going to switch over to using the Edison as our son's BG uploader. My biggest hesitation is the lack of raw data, which is great between sensor changes and during ???. Is there a way to also pull the raw numbers using openxshareble? I'm not seeing anything in the help command that is obvious.
Jason Calabrese
@jasoncalabrese
Feb 17 2016 22:52
I haven't had the chance to try openxshareble yet
but would want raw too
Toby Canning
@TC2013
Feb 17 2016 22:53
It is very reliable at pulling data
Toby Canning
@TC2013
Feb 17 2016 23:55
The new dev Nightscout completely fixed the issues I was having with lag and lack of responsiveness