These are chat archives for nightscout/intend-to-bolus

Aug 2018
wfeddern
@wfeddern
Aug 11 2018 00:59
Any thoughts on what would have started causing this error to keep repeating:
Pump history updated through 2018-08-10T20:52:47-04:00; meal.json Could not parse input data: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at bootstrap_node.js:609:3
{ "carbs": 0, "mealCOB": 0, "reason": "Could not parse input data" }
Couldn't check_cp_meal - continuing
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 11 2018 01:45
You can look at line 50 of oref0-meal.js to see which input file it was complaining about.
did it eventually resolve once it got a new clean read of your basal profile? or is it still giving that message?
if the latter, cat ~/myopenaps/settings/basal_profile.json to see what it's working with.
Garrett Webb
@garetis
Aug 11 2018 02:11
Hey, just wanted to follow-up and see if anyone has seen or might know the cause of Overflow Errors in cgm-looplog?
wfeddern
@wfeddern
Aug 11 2018 02:17
@scottleibrand seems to have cleared on its own
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 11 2018 02:37
@garetis what is the context? What program is retiring that error?
invermay308
@invermay308
Aug 11 2018 04:57
We have set up the Pi and Hat rig as per Open APS docs and it appeared to be successful, but after rebooting the rig, I am unable to connect to it via the terminal app in OSX.
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 2.49.26 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 3.00.34 pm.png
Garrett Webb
@garetis
Aug 11 2018 06:02
Hey @scottleibrand , I'm setting up a 2nd rig with an Edison/Explorer/G5/715, but looks like I'm having issues pulling in the cgm data. When it's not plugged in the cgm-looplog returns AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'iter_records', but when it's plugged in it returns OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to C long. I've also installed Lookout, and it pulled in a single reading to monitor/glucose.json but none after the first -- though I'm looking to get the wired rig working first
invermay308
@invermay308
Aug 11 2018 07:07
All sorted in Facebook Looped group with my earlier issue.
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 11 2018 16:18
@garetis you’re still not telling me which program is writing that to the cgm-loop.log. I need before/after context, and/or to know what version of oref0 you’re using.
garykidd
@garykidd
Aug 11 2018 18:07
@scottleibrand I used CAPTURE EVENT...MEAL MARKER...and entered 1 carb---didnt show up in NS...though BWiz entry did...do you have to enable anything in preferences?
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 11 2018 18:09
Dunno, our pump doesn’t support it.
Garrett Webb
@garetis
Aug 11 2018 18:16
@scottleibrand Ah, ok. So it's a new install and looks like I'm running oref0 [0.6.2, master], or at least that's what is at the end of the looplog. Is that the info you needed?
The OS is Jubilinx, I think. Whatever was recommended in the docs
garykidd
@garykidd
Aug 11 2018 18:22
ok. nice feature with bolt
bolus wizard. not bolt. dropped phone
my prior question was relating to pref like ...edit-pref pref,
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 11 2018 18:37
@garetis K. And which CGM config? If you’re stuck you could also try dev, which uses Go instead of Python for most CGM types.
Dana Lewis
@danamlewis
Aug 11 2018 18:49
@mhaeberli disable SMB if you don't want SMB's. If you don't want it to do any corrections, set maxIOB to 0. or disable cron. or turn the rig off. etc.
Garrett Webb
@garetis
Aug 11 2018 19:18
@scottleibrand My config should be G5. I think when I did the original install something with that got messed up and I went through and had to reconfigure it. My other rig in on Master because it's a Pi3/TI stick, so if there aren't any problems with one being on dev and the other being on master then that's fine
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 11 2018 19:37
You should re-run oref0-setup then in case the reconfig didn’t do everything. Should be no issues with one rig on each if you prefer.
Garrett Webb
@garetis
Aug 11 2018 20:07
I will give that a try. I installed Lookout, I assume that shouldn't be affected?
NSewar
@nsewar01
Aug 11 2018 21:02
@scottleibrand, just to let you know that I managed to get my PiHat up and running today. As you suggested I started from scratch with the original raspian lite download
The pi bakery route didn't work
Thanks for your help
Dana Lewis
@danamlewis
Aug 11 2018 21:11
Thx for confirming
Dana Lewis
@danamlewis
Aug 11 2018 23:10
Any newbies looking for an Edison? Looks like ERD (where you buy Explorer boards) found a few! Go buy! (And buy Explorer Board, too - you need both pieces to make up the rig)
^they're $75 and come pre-flashed with jubilinux
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Aug 11 2018 23:34
"The Intel Edison is prized for its significantly lower power operation than the Raspberry Pi Zero W." :laughing: :cry: