These are chat archives for nightscout/intend-to-bolus

22nd
Aug 2018
Dave Rich
@drich4608
Aug 22 2018 00:03
Fortunately the trouble shooting part of the docs solved my original rigs wifi problems along with a fresh bt tether pairing. Rig # 2 with "Could not get subgrfspy state or version. Have you got the right port/device and radio" is still a work in progress.
John Benjamin
@Bender1061
Aug 22 2018 02:14
I have a question that I wonder if anyone has tried. does the CGM data show up in the raw data for Pump History? and if it does, is there any particular reason, we can't pull the CGM data out of it, that would reduce the amount of Calls to the pump, shortening the Pump loop, and reducing the battery drain. I know we strip out a lot of stuff when the history is called. Just wondering if it was possible.
John Benjamin
@Bender1061
Aug 22 2018 02:23
The above of course only applies with mdt
lotte
@loettz_twitter
Aug 22 2018 08:43
@danamlewis Bolus, Temp Basal and Time Change entries. They can't be far in the future. To me the time looks right. f.e: I gave a correction bolus at 09:03 and the future entry says 09:03 - pump says also 09:03
lotte
@loettz_twitter
Aug 22 2018 10:11
future entries.jpg
lotte
@loettz_twitter
Aug 22 2018 11:21
future entries2.jpg
@danamlewis I noticed that future entries are NOT actually coming back, but new events (carbs, bolus etc.) are always coming as future entries. I always delete them but new future entries are coming
lotte
@loettz_twitter
Aug 22 2018 13:47
pumplog.jpg
I also still havent found anyone who could tell me more about the 'pumphistory too old' error
Eric
@ecc1
Aug 22 2018 14:39
@Bender1061 MDT CGM history requires different commands to retrieve than the pump history. It's stored separately, probably for backwards compatibility with the older pumps
John Benjamin
@Bender1061
Aug 22 2018 15:46
@ecc1 Darn, but thanks for letting me know.
iValkou
@iValkou
Aug 22 2018 15:48
Hello, how to enable DIA and insulinPeakTime in autotune?
I'm using dev branch. I noticed some changes in the code, but it seems this is not enabled by default.
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 22 2018 16:06
It’s not. You can run it manually by adding the command line flag. We’re not running it in cron yet.
If you do test it, please provide feedback on how well it works for you.
shustrik1
@shustrik1
Aug 22 2018 16:33
Hello. I have this problem (dev 0.7.0 Edison Xdrip): ""Error: pump clock refresh error / mismatch
oref0-pump-loop failed. pump_loop_completed more than 15m old; waiting for 29 s silence before mmtuning
Listening: .No more radio errors; canceling reboot"" Was problem with internet? How can I change this problem, because I am offline usually
PieterGit
@PieterGit
Aug 22 2018 21:31
@scottleibrand @danamlewis I don't see a reference to enableSMB_with_carbs in the profile, but it's described in the docs: https://openaps.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/While%20You%20Wait%20For%20Gear/preferences-and-safety-settings.html#enablesmb-with-carbs
Shouldn't there be a default in the profile, or is it not used in 0.6.x+?
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 22 2018 21:37
it's enableSMB_after_carbs not enableSMB_with_carbs
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 22 2018 21:43
I just fixed that page of the docs
and pushed openaps/oref0@4dfc4b5 to dev to honor the incorrectly-documented version as well
PieterGit
@PieterGit
Aug 22 2018 21:59
ok, thanks. shouldn't the comparison be === true, i think enableSMB_with_carbs: false now also evaluates to true
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 22 2018 22:05
yes, thx, fixed
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Aug 22 2018 22:18
thx, that might be the issue @tim2000s saw at https://github.com/openaps/oref0/pull/1018#issuecomment-415193416