These are chat archives for nightscout/intend-to-bolus

Oct 2018
peterfulvi
@peterfulvi
Oct 08 2018 02:17
I wonder if i should reflash my rig. This error is not going away no matter what i do.
ideeagit
@ideeagit
Oct 08 2018 14:45
Does someone use a USB Battery to power the edison, while using the Dexcom Receiver plugged into the rig? If yes, could you recommend me the mah it should need or a link to a good battery?
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Oct 08 2018 15:36
Yes. Search for pass through charging capability.
We end up having to buy a different model or brand every time we need to replace one of ours, as the individual batteries seem to last longer than they’re sold online.
Ours generally end up being around 10000 mAh, but anything 5000+ should be fine for all day use by the Edison
ig888ack
@ig888ack
Oct 08 2018 15:48
Are the instructions to set up bluetooth tethering for Pi0 rigs the same as for Edison? I have been trying without luck to set up bluetooth tethering on my new Pi0 rig and keep getting errors following the page here... https://openaps.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/Customize-Iterate/bluetooth-tethering-edison.html
Zach Gohr
@zgohr
Oct 08 2018 15:54
yes they’re the same. what errors are you seeing?
ig888ack
@ig888ack
Oct 08 2018 16:00
Let me run it again to get the exact error. It was on the line sudo /usr/local/bin/bluetoothd --experimental &
ig888ack
@ig888ack
Oct 08 2018 16:05
ok the error I'm getting "root@Pancreas2:~# sudo: /usr/local/bin/bluetoothd: command not found"
Zach Gohr
@zgohr
Oct 08 2018 16:14
try running sudo bluetoothd --experimental &
ig888ack
@ig888ack
Oct 08 2018 16:38
@zgohr That did the trick, thank you so much!!!
Sławomir Malinowski
@sarunia
Oct 08 2018 19:24
I have Veo pump with 3.1E and I noticed that in response to the 0x9A command there are no bytes with glycemic record below 64, the lowest byte has value hex = 20, which after conversion gives result = 64. How pump calculate record the glycemia below 64? Is there another place to record such low glucose?
sethgagnon
@sethgagnon
Oct 08 2018 20:15
@ig888ack i will need to set that up on my rig in a couple of days, was going to ask the same thing, if there are instructions for configuring the BT tethering on Pi. Please let me know if you hear anything on this.
ah nevermind, gitter reloaded on me and i see the responses
Linus H.
@_linus_h_twitter
Oct 08 2018 20:38
I try to run openAPS on an Raspberry pi zero. On the dev branch, I fail to set my communication device as Carelink.... On the master branch in the oref0 setup, you just press enter when beeing asked for the tty port to select "Carelink". In the dev brench the scipt is just asking again when no input is given.
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Oct 08 2018 21:08
@_linus_h_twitter the dev branch doesn't work with carelink, you'll have to use master
Linus H.
@_linus_h_twitter
Oct 08 2018 21:10
Okay, but the documentation say's: Now we will select a Raspian-compatible updated branch by using "cd ~/src/oref0 && git checkout dev". Is this Information outdated?
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Oct 08 2018 21:19
those docs are for the explorer HAT, but you can use them with master (without that git checkout dev command)
Linus H.
@_linus_h_twitter
Oct 08 2018 21:21
And do I have to execute "npm run global-install"?
Linus H.
@_linus_h_twitter
Oct 08 2018 21:35
@cluckj Thanks. I answered me the last question by myself. The setup scipt executs this for me.
Jon Cluck