These are chat archives for nightscout/intend-to-bolus

Feb 2019
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Feb 09 00:28
@renegadeandy just a cosmetic “bug”, yes; feel free to figure out which > that is and change it to >= if it bugs you enough to bother. ;-)
@dougboss did you do all the dev upgrade steps, including the npm run global-install?
renegadeandy
@renegadeandy
Feb 09 02:53
@scottleibrand oh i see what you mean. Well it doesn't answer my main question = why did the basal jump so high at that point in time?
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Feb 09 04:56
“So high”?
It set a neutral temp, didn’t it? The same as your normal basal at that time?
David Klapan
@dklapan_twitter
Feb 09 11:38
Can someone comment regarding my problem? It's happening for few months can't figure out why
Ebgineer
@Ebgineer
Feb 09 15:25
@dklapan_twitter If I understand right, you're saying changing the pi eliminated the temperature problem, but you're still getting a preflight error.
David Klapan
@dklapan_twitter
Feb 09 16:45
@Ebgineer yep that seemes the problem, I've tried to kill proces and start again, no luck :-/
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Feb 09 16:52
can you paste logs from your rig rather than papertrail?
papertrail shows that there is a failure but not in much detail :)
David Klapan
@dklapan_twitter
Feb 09 19:05
No problem, which one?
Stargazer32584
@Stargazer32584
Feb 09 19:17
Hi, have some problem with the Medtronic 712 and the RFM69HCW - Shield on RPi Zero. I start the loop with "l" and the following error appears: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_OKmJO4HSrHWMLjbVOAzcA_sgNCEptMi I think, the problem is on the dev part. SPI - Bus is active, an ls /dev/spi* show me the spidev0.0 and the spidev0.1 . Which format i need in the oref0 - setup ? My setup was /dev/spidev0.0 or /dev/spidev0.1 . But with this setup, the error appears on the screen. What could bee the problem ? For the 712 - pump, i activated the remote - setup on "On". The Serialnumber is 000000 to keep the possibility for the remoting on. Thanks a lot !!
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Feb 09 19:47
@dklapan_twitter your loop log, you can see it by typing l, or looking in /var/log/openaps/pump-loop.log
@Stargazer32584 it looks like your rig isn't set up to use an rfm69 radio, which hardware do you have?
Eric
@ecc1
Feb 09 20:54
@Stargazer32584 it says cc111x which means you figured
configured it for an explorer hat, not a rfm69
Stargazer32584
@Stargazer32584
Feb 09 21:13
@ecc1 in the oref0 - setup, i say Y for the Explorer HAT. Isn't it right ?
@cluckj i use the RFM69HCW - shield from the OpenAPS documentation. Need i some special installation before i can use it in OpenAPS ? Thank you all...!!
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Feb 09 21:19
no, it's not an explorer HAT. you'll need to tell the installer to build the rfm69 radio library -- can you be more specific about which part you're using? do you have a link to where you got it or photo of it?
Stargazer32584
@Stargazer32584
Feb 09 21:22
@cluckj Ahhh...oooookkayyyy...that's the reason. I thougt, the OpenAPS install a libary for this radion module. Here is the Link: https://www.amazon.de/Adafruit-RFM69HCW-Transceiver-Radio-Breakout/dp/B01ER9SI6C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1549747268&sr=8-1&keywords=RFM69HCW
Eric
@ecc1
Feb 09 21:22
He called it a rfm69 shield, so I assume the radiofruit
Dave Gourley
@RadEnder
Feb 09 23:46
Anyone know how to make the IFTTT workflows work now that Apple has acquired Workflow and replaced the app with their new "Shortcuts" app that doesn't yet support IFTTT triggers? I had to replace my iPhone and have found that Workflow is not even available for download. I've seen some workarounds on the internet for other Workflow triggers but haven't been able to make them work yet with OpenAPS.