US-based OpenAPS users: it's an automagic weekend!
Here's what you need to know:
- Your rig will automatically update to the new timezone if you have it set to a timezone that does DST.
- The rig will update the pump automagically. Ditto for any CGM receivers you have plugged in. Phone-based CGM's should also update their time to match your phone.
- You should keep looping automagically. No need to do anything*.
- You picked a timezone for your rig that doesn't do DST so you can control when you update to the new time. If so, change at the time of your own choosing.
- You're looping offline - the rig won't know about the time change; you can wait till you go back online, or update rig time zone manually.
- If you use xdrip-related type app on the phone and you turned off your phone's ability to update the time..that might throw things off. But if you haven't done anything funky with your phone's ability to update time, you should still automagic.
This is also a friendly reminder to check your backup alerts and alarm methods - Nightcout has useful "not looping" alarms, and your CGM should have backup alarms set as well.
Oh, and if you didn't change your lancet last time, you might want to do so this time. Automagic doesn't work on lancets ;)